comp.programming

And now about my new C++ synchronization objects library..

Ramine

5/6/2016 1:47:00 AM

Hello,

And now about my new C++ synchronization objects library..

I am a guy who specializes in parallel programming.

And if you ask me a question about the sequential consistency
correctness of my new C++ synchronization objects library..

You have to know that the dynamic link libraries are compiled with
FreePascal compiler, and the Freepascal compiler doesn't follow the weak
memory model of C++ that is more error prone, but Freepascal compiler
doesn't reorder loads and stores as do C++ compilers, so this has easy
for me the reasonning on my synchronization algorithms, and my
synchronization algorithms of my new C++ synchronization objects library
are my inventions, so if you want to look at there Object pascal source
code , you can download them from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Other than that, you have to know that 4 days ago i didn't
know about how to program in C++, so i have read a 500 pages
book in two days to learn C++ programming and in the third day and
fourth day i have wrote and finished and tested my new C++
synchronization objects library, and i think you can be confident,
because sequential consistency correctness is much easier to reason
about in FreePascal compiler that doesn't reorder loads and stores, also
i have thoroughly tested my inventions that are my synchronization
algorithms of my new C++ synchronization objects library.

You can download my new extended C++ synchronization objects library from:

https://sites.google.com/site...c-synchronization-objects-library

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.