comp.programming

USL methodology is amazing and it works !

Ramine

4/26/2016 2:45:00 AM

Hello,

USL methodology is amazing and it works !

My previous proof was not correct...

I will explain why USL methodology is amazing and it works !

The Amdahl's law is a rational function...

and when in a parallel program you have a locked region using
for example locks, when you will draw the scalability graph
of this parallel program , you will notice that it looks
like the Amdahl's law rational function with a corresponding
serial part, this is why USL methodology is working perfectly
and it predicts scalability and it doesn't have a limitation,
becaise the simulation of the empirical world in parallel programs look
like the rational function of the Amdahl's law.

So now you have finally undertood that USL methodology is
an amazing tool that predict effectively scalability using
nonlinear regression or polynomial regression.

I have just updated my USL programs that works great to
version 3.1...

I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit windows executables of my
programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.

You can download my USL programs version 3.1 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.