comp.programming

About my USL programs....

Ramine

4/22/2016 10:11:00 PM

Hello,

A you have noticed i have given a proof that my USL
programs can forecast scalability up to 10X the maximum number
of cores and threads of the performance data measurements,
this is useful, other than that, this 10X is the right number
that optimizes the criterion of the cost, so when you want
to buy bigger NUMA systems, make sure that you buy them
with the right configuration that permit to add more processors
and more memory, this way you will be able to test again the Computer
NUMA system that you have bought empirically with my USL programs,
to better forecast again farther the scalability and optimize more
the criterion of the cost, so as you have noticed my USL programs
are great tools and important tools !

I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit windows executables of my
programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.