comp.programming

Now about my USL programs solvers...

Ramine

4/18/2016 10:26:00 PM

Hello,

Now about my USL programs solvers...

I have used a second implementation of the BFGS Quasi-Newton
second-derivative line search family method as minimization function
for my nonlinear regression solver of USL programs, it is
one of the most powerful methods to solve unconstrained optimization
problem , but it didn't solve all the problems that the simplex method
of Nelder an Mead all solved, so i think i will stay with my nonlinear
regression solver that uses the simplex method of Nelder and Mead that
have solved all the problems that i have given to it, i think it is a
good solver for my purpose of my USL programs.

I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit windows executables of my
programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.