comp.programming

This USL methodology is amazing !

Ramine

4/18/2016 8:34:00 PM

Hello,

This USL methodology is amazing !

Look at this link about the USL methodology about
mixed workload on Ecommerce websites from Dr. Gunther the author
of USL methodology:

http://perfdynamics.blogspot.ca/2009/04/assessing-usl-scalability-with-...

Now that you have understood my previous more precise proof about
USL methodology..

I will explain to you why the content of the above link from Dr. Gunther
works:

On Ecommerce websites, from my previous proof the USL methodology will
capture correctly the tendency of the graph of the nonlinear regression
of the database server, but for the Internet network,
because we have two things when modeling of Ecommerce websites
, we have the computer server of the database system and we have
the internet network, so for the internet network, the USL methodology
will capture correctly the tendency of the graph of the nonlinear
regression of the Internet network, because the internet network have
a more linear shape of the graph of the scalability with more and more
internet users using it..

This is why USL methodology can model the Ecommerce websites too
with mixed workloads too, so USL methodology is an amazing
great tool that can predict scalability !

Please try my USL programs because they are working great and
they predict scalability !

I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit windows executables of my
programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

3 Answers

Slackjaw

On Feb 12, 8:19 pm, wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 3:59 pm, Salty Stan <wsjames...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Can you provide a math text that explains that concept?
>
> > > You can't because what you just stated is a bogus concept.
>
> > > For example, lets rearrange the 5X + 78 over 28  to be  78 + 5x over
> > > 28.
>
> > > Does that mean that the 5X is the "start of a New set of numbers and
> > > the "over" does not apply to the 78?
>
> > > What determines a "set of numbers", as you put it, is a pair of
> > > parentheses.  You didn't put ANY parentheses and left the position of
> > > them up to the reader.
>
> > > The fact that the parentheses are *supposed* to be there is why Stan
> > > had to ask for multiple clarifications of what you had implied.
>
> > > You had to violate the world wide rules to put the parentheses where
> > > they needed to go.
>
> > This is turning out to be a bad day for poor ol' "wy".
>
> It's all your fault, you deliberately screwed up on the equation.

Allow me to quote directly from your own posts.

(Begin quote)

6x - 7 - 5 = 5x + 78
4 + 3x 7 28

Just imagine a line between each set of upper and lower figures. It
should be so obvious that "over" substitutes for the missing lines.

> > And the 5 over the 7 is a separate set of numbers, not part of the
> > first set of numbers, so break up the line between the two.

> 6x - 7 5 5x + 78
> ------------- - ----- = --------------
> 4 + 3x 7 28
> There, is that right?

Yep. Now don't go cheating and start using online calculators like I
know you're going to do.

(End quote)

Ramon F Herrera

On Feb 13, 5:14 pm, Marvin the Martian <mar...@ontomars.org> wrote:

> Technically, all that is pre-algebra.

No, it is not. That is Algebra. No such thing as pre-algebra. A woman
cannot be semi-pregnant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wi...

-Ramon The Hispo

kenobi

W dniu poniedzialek, 18 kwietnia 2016 19:32:07 UTC+2 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> Hello,
>
> This USL methodology is amazing !
>
> Look at this link about the USL methodology about
> mixed workload on Ecommerce websites from Dr. Gunther the author
> of USL methodology:
>
> http://perfdynamics.blogspot.ca/2009/04/assessing-usl-scalability-with-...
>
> Now that you have understood my previous more precise proof about
> USL methodology..
>
> I will explain to you why the content of the above link from Dr. Gunther
> works:
>
> On Ecommerce websites, from my previous proof the USL methodology will
> capture correctly the tendency of the graph of the nonlinear regression
> of the database server, but for the Internet network,
> because we have two things when modeling of Ecommerce websites
> , we have the computer server of the database system and we have
> the internet network, so for the internet network, the USL methodology
> will capture correctly the tendency of the graph of the nonlinear
> regression of the Internet network, because the internet network have
> a more linear shape of the graph of the scalability with more and more
> internet users using it..
>
> This is why USL methodology can model the Ecommerce websites too
> with mixed workloads too, so USL methodology is an amazing
> great tool that can predict scalability !
>
> Please try my USL programs because they are working great and
> they predict scalability !
>
> I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit windows executables of my
> programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.
>
> You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

the technology to kick you in your donkey idiot-spamer brick ass would be amazing.. instead you go into abusing debts of well know idiot and abuser.. isnt it sad ?