comp.programming

I correct, please reread my proof by contradiction

Ramine

4/18/2016 4:17:00 AM

Hello,

I correct, please reread my proof by contradiction..

I think that we have also to prove by contradiction...

If the serial part of the Amdahl's law is 1/16 the overall
parallel program, so when you will test with USL with
fewer cores and fewer threads, let say 8, you can
escape contention on the serial part, and this will
make the nonlinear regression of USL to fail to predict
in this particular case, so since it fails on this
particular case , so this makes the USL methodology
to fail, it is like a proof by contradiction in
mathematics.

So from this, how can we believe this USL methodology ?
i think that Dr. Gunther the author of USL methodology
must explain to us what is this magical thing that makes
his USL methodology succeed.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
8 Answers

The Chief Instigator

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:42:44 -0500, Eddie Haskell <hheh@rrat.com> wrote:

> "(?`?.?Craig Chilton?.???) -- NO FACTS Support the RRR Cult's Loathsome
> Agendas!" <xanadu222_@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:09:54 -0700 (PDT),
>> "Barf O'Biden" <barf_obiden@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip bigoted SWILL>
>>
>> But by all meens, KEEP posting your hate-swill. The more that
>> Americans are REMINDED that this country is still partially-infested
>> with people who are IGNORANT enough to be hateful and bigoted
>> racists, the more LIKELY it is that they will REJECT you and ELECT
>> Obama!
>>
>> So keep up the good, **consciousness-raising** work! Since too
>> many people have forgotten just HOW abjectly-ignorant and hateful
>> the Segregationists were.
>
> Oh, piss-off, Chilton, you immoral low-life. You masturbate to videos of
> partial birth abortions.
>
> Not to mention the mass carnage of violent crimes and death you brought to
> South Africa so you could feel all egalitarian and fuzzy inside, you evil
> narcissistic scum.
>
> You should be abducted and dropped off on the street in the middle of
> Johannesburg at night.
>
> -Eddie Haskell

Thank your crack dealer for "enabling" you, "Eddie".

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

Eddie Haskell

"The Chief Instigator" <patrick@io.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:42:44 -0500, Eddie Haskell <hheh@rrat.com> wrote:
>>
>> "(?`?.?Craig Chilton?.???) -- NO FACTS Support the RRR Cult's Loathsome
>> Agendas!" <xanadu222_@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>>> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:09:54 -0700 (PDT),
>>> "Barf O'Biden" <barf_obiden@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip bigoted SWILL>
>>>
>>> But by all meens, KEEP posting your hate-swill. The more that
>>> Americans are REMINDED that this country is still partially-infested
>>> with people who are IGNORANT enough to be hateful and bigoted
>>> racists, the more LIKELY it is that they will REJECT you and ELECT
>>> Obama!
>>>
>>> So keep up the good, **consciousness-raising** work! Since too
>>> many people have forgotten just HOW abjectly-ignorant and hateful
>>> the Segregationists were.
>>
>> Oh, piss-off, Chilton, you immoral low-life. You masturbate to videos of
>> partial birth abortions.
>>
>> Not to mention the mass carnage of violent crimes and death you brought
>> South Africa so you could feel all egalitarian and fuzzy inside, you evil
>> narcissistic scum.
>>
>> You should be abducted and dropped off on the street in the middle of
>> Johannesburg at night.
>>
>> -Eddie Haskell
>
> Thank your crack dealer for "enabling" you, "Eddie".

You don't deserve any thanks.

-Eddie Haskell

The Chief Instigator

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:07:05 -0500, Eddie Haskell <hheh@rrat.com> wrote:

> "The Chief Instigator" <patrick@io.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:42:44 -0500, Eddie Haskell <hheh@rrat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> "(?`?.?Craig Chilton?.???) -- NO FACTS Support the RRR Cult's Loathsome
>>> Agendas!" <xanadu222_@mchsi.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh, piss-off, Chilton, you immoral low-life. You masturbate to videos of
>>> partial birth abortions.
>>>
>>> Not to mention the mass carnage of violent crimes and death you brought
>>> to South Africa so you could feel all egalitarian and fuzzy inside, you
>>> evil narcissistic scum.
>>>
>>> You should be abducted and dropped off on the street in the middle of
>>> Johannesburg at night.
>>>
>>> -Eddie Haskell
>>
>> Thank your crack dealer for "enabling" you, "Eddie".
>
> You don't deserve any thanks.

You deserve to be tied up in the goal for slapshot practice, child.

--

> On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:07:05 -0500, Eddie Haskell <hheh@rrat.com> wrote:
>>
>> "The Chief Instigator" <patrick@io.com> wrote in message

>>> Thank your crack dealer for "enabling" you, "Eddie".
>>
>> You don't deserve any thanks.
>
> You deserve to be tied up in the goal for slapshot practice, child.

You deserve to be imprisoned and tortured so that you can't use a keyboard
and send email.

-Eddie Haskell

kenobi

W dniu poniedzialek, 18 kwietnia 2016 03:15:56 UTC+2 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> Hello,
>

> I correct, please reread my proof by contradiction..
>
> I think that we have also to prove by contradiction...
>
> If the serial part of the Amdahl's law is 1/16 the overall
> parallel program, so when you will test with USL with
> fewer cores and fewer threads, let say 8, you can
> escape contention on the serial part, and this will
> make the nonlinear regression of USL to fail to predict
> in this particular case, so since it fails on this
> particular case , so this makes the USL methodology
> to fail, it is like a proof by contradiction in
> mathematics.
>
> So from this, how can we believe this USL methodology ?
> i think that Dr. Gunther the author of USL methodology
> must explain to us what is this magical thing that makes
> his USL methodology succeed.
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

how many money you consider to pay for spamming the groups

kenobi

W dniu poniedzialek, 18 kwietnia 2016 07:20:01 UTC+2 uzytkownik fir napisal:
> W dniu poniedzialek, 18 kwietnia 2016 03:15:56 UTC+2 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> > Hello,
> >

> > I correct, please reread my proof by contradiction..
> >
> > I think that we have also to prove by contradiction...
> >
> > If the serial part of the Amdahl's law is 1/16 the overall
> > parallel program, so when you will test with USL with
> > fewer cores and fewer threads, let say 8, you can
> > escape contention on the serial part, and this will
> > make the nonlinear regression of USL to fail to predict
> > in this particular case, so since it fails on this
> > particular case , so this makes the USL methodology
> > to fail, it is like a proof by contradiction in
> > mathematics.
> >
> > So from this, how can we believe this USL methodology ?
> > i think that Dr. Gunther the author of USL methodology
> > must explain to us what is this magical thing that makes
> > his USL methodology succeed.
> >

> > Thank you,
> > Amine Moulay Ramdane.
>
> how many money you consider to pay for spamming the groups

wonder if donkey ram understands this message, i tried like 10 times out of curiosity but extraordinary idiot and bore seem to get not any point - though his damage is real and i think he should pay damages to this group even also in my own hands, so donkey ram be aware

Randy Howard

On 4/18/16 12:34 AM, fir wrote:

> wonder if donkey ram understands this message, i tried
> like 10 times out of curiosity but extraordinary idiot
> and bore seem to get not any point - though his damage
> is real and i think he should pay damages to this group
> even also in my own hands, so donkey ram be aware

No, the real question is why you keep replying to spam?

A spammer usually doesn't even bother to read any of the
posts in a newsgroup, including replies to their own posts.

If you are correctly assessing their motivation for posting,
then there is practically zero chance they will even see your
insult postings.

All you're doing is making things worse.

--
Randy Howard
(replace the obvious text in the obvious way if you wish to contact me

kenobi

W dniu poniedzialek, 18 kwietnia 2016 22:14:27 UTC+2 uzytkownik Randy Howard napisal:
> On 4/18/16 12:34 AM, fir wrote:
>
> > wonder if donkey ram understands this message, i tried
> > like 10 times out of curiosity but extraordinary idiot
> > and bore seem to get not any point - though his damage
> > is real and i think he should pay damages to this group
> > even also in my own hands, so donkey ram be aware
>
> No, the real question is why you keep replying to spam?
>
> A spammer usually doesn't even bother to read any of the
> posts in a newsgroup, including replies to their own posts.
>
> If you are correctly assessing their motivation for posting,
> then there is practically zero chance they will even see your
> insult postings.
>
> All you're doing is making things worse.

I do is in a "try" attitude
Donkey produces a hundreds of new topics flodding this group, ignoring the basic sane ask of notdonkey spaming - if to treat/enlight him as an idiot and abuser
as consequently as he spam he could be
ridiculed as a donkey here and maybe it could help - just wanted to try (not that it such be used in generall as this re-spaming i try on donkey is also spam, but
ram-donkey is the one so obvious abuser
idiot on the whole usenet he is kinda idiotic special)
His spaming is very bad as he destroyed this group and still keeps it dead