comp.programming

How to validate my USL programs to be sure that they work correctly ?

Ramine

4/17/2016 11:06:00 PM

Hello..................

How to validate my USL programs to be sure that they work correctly ?

I have first tested my USL programs with polynomial regression
against the R package of USL with the default solver with the raytracer
performance data of the R package and they are giving the same results
that is the peak number of processors at 449 and the same predicted
scalability, but my nonlinear solver that uses the simplex method as
a function minimization is giving a very good approximation
of the predicted scalability, i have also tested with other performance
data from my parallel LZMA algorithm and parallel LZ4 algorithm
of my parallel compression library and the R package is giving
the same results as my USL program solvers.

So you can be confident with my USL programs because they are working
great and are great tools for predicting scalability.

I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit windows executables of my
programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
5 Answers

mike roberts

Chimp Ears Obummah wrote:

> "Tiger Luck" <Tiger_Luck@nature_preserve.afr> wrote in message
>> hmmm...
>>

>> Windfall tax lets Alaska rake in billions from Big Oil
> ===========================
>
> Its not a tax . its an increase share of the profit on the oil pulled
> out of the ground in Alaska only . It does no taxing of any oil
> profits from other states or countries where oil is recovered.

A tax is tax, Buckwheat.

miles

mike roberts wrote:

> A tax is tax, Buckwheat.

Not so. Alaska has always shared in profits as part of an agreement to
allow the pipeline to exist. When contracts are renewed new agreements
are made.

None O' Yer Bidness

"Chimp Ears Obummah" <chimp ears @ Rat.org> wrote in message

> "Tiger Luck" <Tiger_Luck@nature_preserve.afr> wrote in message
>> hmmm...
>>

>> Windfall tax lets Alaska rake in billions from Big Oil
> ===========================
>
> Its not a tax . its an increase share of the profit on the oil pulled out
> of the ground in Alaska only . It does no taxing of any oil profits from
> other states or countries where oil is recovered.

Oil sold to Japan.

Chimp Ears Obummah

"None O' Yer Bidness" <BHO@wh.net> wrote in message

> "Chimp Ears Obummah" <chimp ears @ Rat.org> wrote in message
>>
>> "Tiger Luck" <Tiger_Luck@nature_preserve.afr> wrote in message
>>> hmmm...
>>>

>>> Windfall tax lets Alaska rake in billions from Big Oil
>> ===========================
>>
>> Its not a tax . its an increase share of the profit on the oil pulled out
>> of the ground in Alaska only . It does no taxing of any oil profits
>> from other states or countries where oil is recovered.
>
> Oil sold to Japan.
>=============

Liar.

100% of Alaskan oil is kept in America. This has been the case for
all but 4 years ofthe nearly 3 decades of Alaskan oil produc-tion. In June
2000Alaskan oil again ceased to be exported,and 100% of Alaskan production
has stayed in America.
http://www.anwr.org/features/pdfs/Exports_I...

kenobi

W dniu niedziela, 17 kwietnia 2016 22:04:01 UTC+2 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> Hello..................
>

> How to validate my USL programs to be sure that they work correctly ?
>
> I have first tested my USL programs with polynomial regression
> against the R package of USL with the default solver with the raytracer
> performance data of the R package and they are giving the same results
> that is the peak number of processors at 449 and the same predicted
> scalability, but my nonlinear solver that uses the simplex method as
> a function minimization is giving a very good approximation
> of the predicted scalability, i have also tested with other performance
> data from my parallel LZMA algorithm and parallel LZ4 algorithm
> of my parallel compression library and the R package is giving
> the same results as my USL program solvers.
>
> So you can be confident with my USL programs because they are working
> great and are great tools for predicting scalability.
>
> I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit windows executables of my
> programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.
>
> You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

how many money will you pay for
people as a compensation for spaming me and whole group?

i consider constant re-spam for your spams
then i will demand money too ^^