comp.programming

Important about USL methodology ...

Ramine

4/17/2016 8:38:00 PM

Hello,

You have seen giving a more intuitive proof about
the USL methodology..

But i think we can be confident with the USL methodology
from Dr. Gunther , because Dr. Gunther is an expert
that knows what he is doing, so i think USL methodology
is working well and it is a great tool that can predict
scalability.

Here is the website of the Dr- Gunther the author of USL
methodology.

http://www.perfdyn...

And read here about it:

http://www.perfdyn...Manifesto/USLscalability.html

So i think my USL programs are great tools that can predict
scalability, my USL programs support nonlinear regression
using the simplex method as minimization that is more efficient..

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

kenobi

W dniu niedziela, 17 kwietnia 2016 19:35:42 UTC+2 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> Hello,
>

> You have seen giving a more intuitive proof about
> the USL methodology..
>
> But i think we can be confident with the USL methodology
> from Dr. Gunther , because Dr. Gunther is an expert
> that knows what he is doing, so i think USL methodology
> is working well and it is a great tool that can predict
> scalability.
>
> Here is the website of the Dr- Gunther the author of USL
> methodology.
>
> http://www.perfdyn...
>
> And read here about it:
>
> http://www.perfdyn...Manifesto/USLscalability.html
>

> So i think my USL programs are great tools that can predict
> scalability, my USL programs support nonlinear regression
> using the simplex method as minimization that is more efficient..
>
> You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

get off crap maker