comp.programming

Read again...

Ramine

4/17/2016 5:43:00 AM

Hello................

You will ask me about my previous mathematical proof this:

How Amine are you calling your proof a mathematical proof?

I am calling my previous proof a mathematical proof because a more
intuitive proof that uses a reasonning with probability and logic
is also a more intuitive mathematical proof.

But there is an important thing to know:

In my previous mathematical proof about the USL methodology
i have made an approximation because we don't know about
the empirical distribution of the probabilities of the the size
of the serial parts of the Amdahl's law, so i think i have
made a good approximation about this distribution , and i think
my mathematical proof is sound and i think it demonstrates
that the USL methodology is an amazing great tool that is
successful.

And my USL programs are a really amazing great tools !

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

Hans Metterling

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 00:29:35 -0400, whofan <dgbrewer@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tiger Luck wrote:
>> Film at 11:00
>>

>O'bambi sneezes and hundreds of Brittany Spears fans in attendance
>"faint" :^)

<snort>

Why, ain't yooz a strategical-type jeen-yus fer bringin' up Britney when you
idiots have your very own Jamie Lynn...

------
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/09/03/oh_baby_the_spears-palin_...

Sarah Palin
Oh Baby! The Spears-Palin Connection
By Roxanne Roberts
We're now skating the fine line between fact and satire: Jamie Lynn Spears
-- the 17-year-old lil' sis of Britney who had a daughter in June -- has
sent a baby gift to 17-year-old Bristol Palin because she, like, totally
KNOWS what's it's like to be a celebrity unwed mother.

Spears (actually her mother Lynne) called Beverly Hills baby boutique Petit
Tresor looking for something nice (but not THAT nice; $100 or less) and
settled on white burp cloths with pink writing, a spokesman for the store
confirmed today. The package, with a note reading, "Dear Bristol: Hang in
there......xoxo, Jamie Lynn" was shipped off to the Alaska Capitol building.
------

Bravo! Well played, rightard! Author, author!

<snicker>

---
The Metterling List

List No. 5

6 undershirts

6 shorts

6 handkerchiefs

has always puzzled scholars, principally because of the total absence of socks.

-The Collected Laundry Lists of Hans Metterling, Vol. I, 437 pp., plus xxxii-page introduction; indexed; $18.75,
Venal & Sons