comp.programming

You will ask me about my previous mathematical proof...

Ramine

4/17/2016 5:40:00 AM

Hello,

You will ask me about my previous mathematical proof this:

How Amine are you calling your proof a mathematical proof?

I am calling my previous proof a mathematical proof because a more
intuitive proof that uses a reasonning with probability and logic
is also a more intuitive mathematical proof.

But there is an important thing to know:

In my previous mathematical proof about the USL methodology
i have made an approximation because we don't know about
the empirical distribution of the probabilities of the the size
of the serial parts of the Amdahl's law, so i think i have
made a good approximation about this distribution , and i think
my mathematical proof is sound and i think it demonstrates
that the USL methododologyy is an amazing great tool that is
successful.

And my USL programs are a really amazing great tools !

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

kenobi

W dniu niedziela, 17 kwietnia 2016 04:35:50 UTC+2 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> Hello,
>

> You will ask me about my previous mathematical proof this:
>
> How Amine are you calling your proof a mathematical proof?
>
> I am calling my previous proof a mathematical proof because a more
> intuitive proof that uses a reasonning with probability and logic
> is also a more intuitive mathematical proof.
>

> But there is an important thing to know:
>
> In my previous mathematical proof about the USL methodology
> i have made an approximation because we don't know about
> the empirical distribution of the probabilities of the the size
> of the serial parts of the Amdahl's law, so i think i have
> made a good approximation about this distribution , and i think
> my mathematical proof is sound and i think it demonstrates
> that the USL methododologyy is an amazing great tool that is
> successful.
>
> And my USL programs are a really amazing great tools !
>

> You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

i wasnot asked you spamer idiot crap
abuser o_O
I only demand money for my work of offing this crap spam and possibly heavier retribution for destroying groups