comp.programming

Universal Scalability Law for Delphi and FreePascal version 3.0

Ramine

4/17/2016 12:41:00 AM

Hello,

My Universal Scalability Law for Delphi and FreePascal was updated to
version 3.0..

Finally i have added nonlinear regression using the simplex method
as minimization, this is all about mathematics, so now you have two

When you pass the -nlr option to my usl or usl_graph programs
they will solve the problem using mathematical nonlinear regression
using the simplex method as minimization that is more efficient.

If you don't pass -nlr, they will use the default solver that is
polynomial regression.

So now my USL prorams are really powerful and complete,
and i think they are stable.

I have included the 32 bit and 64 bit executables of my
programs inside the zip file to easy the job for you.

You can download my USL programs version 3.0 with the source code from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.