comp.programming

We have to be smart...

Ramine

4/13/2016 12:06:00 AM

Hello,

We have to be smart...

If you download and read the free book about USL from here:

https://www.vividcortex.com/resources/universal-scalab...

You will notice that for the database system he is calculating
the mean response-time, that means that as you will higher
the number of threads the response-time will lower..but his
way of doing is not the right way, because when he has calculated
the mean response-time that respect the specified SLO, he is
limiting the throughput , but this is wrong, because let's take
for example an Ecommerce website that uses a database system, we have
to maximize the throughput and limit and control the waiting-time
programatically in this Ecommerce website, this is not the same as he is
doing, it is why i have explained to you how to do solve this problem
and how to do it in my previous posts..

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
6 Answers

Tracey12

On Feb 12, 6:36 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:59:47 -0800 (PST), Tracey12
>
> <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Why is the media being cut off from the hold up Dorner in Big Bear?
>
> Why is your head up whatever rightwing ass is handy?

Why do you read what I post if you don't like what I have to say? Are
you that stupid?

duke

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:36:44 -0700, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:59:47 -0800 (PST), Tracey12
><tracey12email@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Why is the media being cut off from the hold up Dorner in Big Bear?
>
>Why is your head up whatever rightwing ass is handy?

You can't answer?

The dukester, American - American
You can't fix stupid.

Yoorghis

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 07:39:02 -0600, duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:36:44 -0700, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:59:47 -0800 (PST), Tracey12
>><tracey12email@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Why is the media being cut off from the hold up Dorner in Big Bear?
>>
>>Why is your head up whatever rightwing ass is handy?
>
>You can't answer?

Why would anyone but a wingnut conspiracy moron care?

Leopoldo Bayer

Yoorghis: Real name Gary Richard Roselles. Before he was exposed he
changed his name every few days or weeks mainly because he's a
sociopathic coward, a pussy, and above all else a LIAR and a
time-waster. Gary is another example of a Complete Loser: He is
festering away in a one-bedroom apartment on Medicaid and Social
Security having wasted his entire life...

Gary uses "X-No-Archive: yes" in his message Header to force
server-side deletion of ALL of his posts and this is usually the only
way to detect his presence (unless you detect the strong odor of
shit).

Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to
continue lying.

Gary Richard Roselles (68+)
Diane M Roselles (52+)
4215 Cedar Ridge Pl, Apt 42
Rapid City, SD 57702-3190
(605) 341-2445

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 12:21:30 -0700, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:
>You'll remember that moron Judge Roy Moore's ass was beaten bloody and
>He agreed to "obey the law"

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On November 6, 2012, Roy Moore was re-elected as Alabama Chief Justice
over replacement Democratic candidate Bob Vance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

duke

#
Path: textnews.cambrium.nl!feeder3.cambriumusenet.nl!feed.tweaknews.nl!209.197.12.242.MISMATCH!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!69.16.185.11.MISMATCH!npeer01.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!border3.nntp.dca.giganews.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!local2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.religion.christian,austin.general
Subject: Re: Waco vs Dorner: The Media Was Cut Off Then Too...And We Know What Happened
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 07:33:33 -0600

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:37:51 -0700, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 07:39:02 -0600, duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:36:44 -0700, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:

>>>Why is your head up whatever rightwing ass is handy?
>>
>>You can't answer?
>
>Why would anyone but a wingnut conspiracy moron care?

We believe in freedom of the press.

The dukester, American - American
You can't fix stupid.

tomservo56954