comp.programming

Read again...

Ramine

4/12/2016 10:39:00 PM

Hello,

We have to be smart please..

If you take a look at the help file of the USL R package here:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/u...

And if you take a look at this R program from Dr Gunther
the author of USL:

http://www.perfdynamics.com/Classes/Materials...

You will notice that they are using nonlinear regression
to predict scalability, but when you are using
nonlinear regression it can give different coefficients
from those of the polynomial regression that gives the right
coefficients, so this is a limitation in the nonlinear regression
method, so i have implemented my USL programs using polynomial
regression and this gives the right coefficients Alpha and Beta.

So now i think that my USL programs are stable and more robust.

You can download the new version 2.8 of my programs from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

Nickname unavailable

On Sep 16, 5:36 pm, Stray Dog <sdog2...@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008, Vide...@tcq.net wrote:
> > Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: Vide...@tcq.net
> > Newsgroups: alt.politics.economics, sci.econ, alt.society.liberalism,
> >     alt.politics.usa.republican
> > Subject: Re: fed injects more funny money into the banking system, freidmans

> >> Oh yeah a crisis brought on by easy lending and cheap rates will be
> >> solved by throwing more coal in the furnace.   Sheesh.
>
> > yep, throwing money at the people who use it poorly for short term
> > personal gain(greed)is called freidmans folly.
>
> Hi Video,
>
> Seems to me more like bailing out the rich at the taxpayers expense.
>
> Um...where's your buddy, "cash register," (otherwise known as "alexy" with
> the cold hydraulic fluid running through his body of mechanisms, wheels,
> gears, levers, and switches [all for moneyharvesting, no emotions, no
> morals/ethics]), etc. etc.
>
> Kinda more like a newsgroup vampire, eh? Soaking up a lot of free
> entertainment, news reposts, and other data-sucking off the rest of us
> who take the time to try to talk about things, eh?
>
> All proof that greedy/selfish is helping itself to all the booty it can
> squeeze out of the groveling underlings who mostly don't have the faintest
> idea they are getting ripped off (by the parasites).
>
> Hi "alexy" hope your options, swaps, futures contracts, and other viatical
> deals are making you a lot of money off all the economic woe out there.

he is around, and he is still apologizing, and refusing to answer
direct questions. a bad meal will keep coming back in any way possible.