comp.programming

Universal Scalability Law for Delphi and FreePascal version 2.8

Ramine

4/12/2016 9:51:00 PM

Hello,

Universal Scalability Law for Delphi and FreePascal was updated to
version 2.8

If you take a look at the following page of this R program that
implements USL:

http://www.perfdynamics.com/Classes/Materials...

First, you have to know that my programs are different from this R program..

But you will notice that it prints the coefficients of USL
using the %.4f and %.6f formatting, but that's not
the right way to do it, so i have implemented
something more efficient, and here is what i have done in
Delphi and FreePascal, here is the right formatting of the
coefficients of USL:

--
if strtofloat(Format ('%.7f', [alpha])) > 0
then writeln('The coefficient Alpha of USL is: ', Format ('%.7f', [alpha]))

if strtofloat(Format ('%.7f', [beta])) > 0
then writeln('The coefficient Beta of USL is: ', Format ('%.7f',[beta]))
else if strtofloat(Format ('%.7f', [beta])) < beta
then writeln('The coefficient Beta of USL is: ', beta)
else if strtofloat(Format ('%.7f', [beta])) = 0.0
then writeln('The coefficient Beta of USL is: ', Format ('%.7f',[beta]));
--

Also i have changed real type to double type and i have changed
the peak2 variable to an int64 type.

So now i think that my USL programs are stable and more robust.

You can download version 2.8 of my programs from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.