comp.programming

Read again...

Ramine

4/9/2016 12:39:00 AM

Hello....

You have seen me posting about my USL for Delphi and FreePascal,
and i want to make clear my explanation..

If you download this free ebook and read it, here it is:

https://www.vividcortex.com/resources/universal-scalab...

You will notice that he is calculating mathematically the response
time of a database system of a type of transactions that is the "Read"
transactions and he is modeling and predicting the Scalability with
Universal scalability Law (USL), but i don't think that his way is a
better way to look at those database systems, because when
you put and expose the database system to internet and to database
queries from internet and the web , the inter-arrivals distribution of
the transactions will be Markovian and the service time of the database
system will be hyper-exponential, and this will complexify the
modeling of the overall system including the database system,
so what is then the solution ? i have given you a solution
that contains an approximation of an the hyper-exponential
service of he database system with an M/M/c queue using
queuing mathematical theory when the the load of the database system
is read-mostly , the approximation works when the "delete"
and "write" database transactions are less or equal to 30% of the
overall transactions , but this is not the end of the story ,
you have also to control the waiting time of the internet
users programmaticly to be able to limit the waiting time
of the users for a better QoS, and i have spook about that on
my previous posts, so my USL programs permit us to predict
scalability and to optimize the criterion of the cost for a
better QoS and my previous modeling of an Ecommerce that i have
showed you before using queuing theory and my suggestions about
how to control and limit the waiting-time of the internet
users is a good way to follow.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

Ron

On Feb 11, 11:01 pm, Salmon Egg <Salmon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article <20130211Na9LiHi30r@VaNH>,
>  use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>
> > Tiny Capsule Effectively Kills Cancer Cells
>
> If even 10% of such announcements in the past would be true, we would
> already have had an end to disease and an end to many other ills of the
> world. At best experience has shown me that such an announcement is
> usually some wishful thinking. Maybe something is learned. But in all
> likelihood, nothing will come of it. It is mainly a ploy to get more
> funding. Maybe it is worth more funding, but probably not.
>
> --
>
> Sam
>
> Conservatives are against Darwinism but for natural selection.
> Liberals are for Darwinism but totally against any selection.

Thanks. Here's more in support of your post:

http://www.cancertreatmentwatch.org/q/jan...

Desperate people grab at straws.