comp.programming

Universal Scalability Law for Delphi and FreePascal was updated to version 2.1

Ramine

4/3/2016 2:05:00 AM

Hello,

Universal Scalability Law for Delphi and FreePascal was updated to
version 2.1

I think that this new version 2.1 is stable now, i have just
made it robust, so be happy with this very powerful tool.

You can download it from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

How can you be sure that my USL program works correctly ?

Please take a look at this link:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/usl/vignett...

Notice the raytracer performance data, when they have
analysed it, it gives a peak scalability at: 449

So try to run my program inside the zip against
the the same raytracer performance data that
you will find inside the data.csv file inside the zip,
and this will give the same peak scalability at: 449.

So as you have noticed, my program is working for this
performance data of the raytracer, so i think that
you can be confident with my program.

I have included an executable called usl.exe inside
the zip, please read the readme file to know how
to use it, it is a very powerful tool.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.