comp.programming

Why i have posted my USL or Delphi and FreePascal in this group ?

Ramine

3/28/2016 12:54:00 AM

Hello,

Why i have posted my USL or Delphi and FreePascal in this group ?

Because it is a tool as a program that you must compile with FreePascal
into an executable without the need to download
and learn R language, because the only other tool that
you will find that do my USL for Delphi and FreePascal job is
this R package:

http://www.inside-r.org/packages/cra...

So i have brought you a second and new tool that do
the job without needing to install the R statistical software.

So please download my software here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

And download FreePascal to compile it as an executable from here:

http://www.freep...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.