comp.programming

Yet about USL

Ramine

3/26/2016 6:10:00 PM

Hello,

Hope you have read my previous post about USL...

I have played with the USL ported to the R language here:

http://www.inside-r.org/packages/cra...

But when i have used the non-linear regression by
passing "nlxb" as a method , it didn't work on
the data.csv performance data file, because it reported
that:

Number of cores peak scalability is: Inf

And that's incorrect, because it must be 449,
so i have used polynomial regression and other
appromations on my USL program ported to
Delphi and FreePascal and it has worked correctly.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

Ramine

I correct, read again...

Hello....

Hope you have read my previous post about USL...

I have played with the USL ported to the R language here:

http://www.inside-r.org/packages/cra...

But when i have used the non-linear regression by
passing "nlxb" as a method , it didn't work on
the data.csv performance data file, because it reported
that:

Number of cores peak scalability is: Inf

And that's incorrect, because it must be 449,
so i have used polynomial regression and other
approximations on my USL program ported to