comp.programming

About USL version 1.0

Ramine

3/26/2016 5:13:00 PM

Hello,

Hope you have read my previous post about my USL for Delphi
and FreePascal.

Please take a look at the source code in the zip file:

When you compile the usl.pas , please type this in the
command prompt:

usl data.csv

Here is the output of my program:

Peak number is: 449.188
Predicted scalability peak is: 18.434
Coefficient of determination R-squared is: 0.995

The peak number is the peak number of cores (look inside
the csv file) that will give the Predicted scalability peak that
is: 18.434X

I have used a polynomial regression and i have done other approximations
to find the predicted scalability peak when the derivative must equal an
approximation of 0 and this when the USL coefficient beta equal 0. This
is all about mathematics.

You can download my USL program from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,