comp.programming

I have come to an interesting post

Ramine

3/15/2016 1:33:00 AM

Hello,

I have come to an interesting post...

Now i hope you have read my previous post titled:

"And here is how to do a simulation of the ecommerce websites"

Why i have done this mathematical calculations ?

To show you what permit exactly mathematical queuing theory ,
it permit to do a better QOS , and of course that's easy to
understand, but it permit also like in the Amdahl law of parallel
computing to model the ecommerce websites and to know how much the
ecommerce websites can handle of throughput and loads by
taking into account the Knee of the Network queue and the Client
queue, and it allows us to change theorically the characteristics
of the M/G/c queue of the database servers and the Network queue
and the Client queue to be able to do calculations before
adding empiracally more servers or more bandwidth , so
that's optimization and that's good for your pocket.

But i have come to an interesting post...because
this modeling of an ecommerce website with mathematical
Queing theory or simulation is not sufficient, because
it's necessary also to know how to limit the number of
connected internet users on the webserver to be able to
control the waiting time of the internet users to not go
beyond a not acceptable waiting time, and it's
important to give more priority to the write transactions
because that's critical for your pocket, because it makes
a company make more money, so my idea to realize
this requirement, is to use a FIFO synchonization semaphore
for each kind of database transactions such us read , write and delete ,
and you have to do a calculation of the time that
the internet users are waiting by computing it, if the time
go beyond an acceptable waiting time you will simply not process
those internet users and tell them to try to reexecute there
transactions again after a certain time... so, this requirement
and my solution that i have added is the right tool to make
a better QOS and to make your ecommerce website succeed.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

11 Answers

Bret Cahill

> >http://www.desmogblog.com/2013/02/11/study-confirms-tea-par......
> > tobacco-and-billionaires

> If you say so.

This is who said so:

"Published in the peer-reviewed academic journal, Tobacco Control, the
study titled, 'To quarterback behind the scenes, third party efforts':
the tobacco industry and the Tea Party, is not just an historical
account of activities in a bygone era. As senior author, Stanton
Glantz, a University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) professor of
medicine, writes:"

J. Hull-Bernhardt

An ultra-left LOSER. Like most socially misfit DemocRATs, Bret lives
alone in a one-room apartment:

Bret E. Cahill (56+)
649 Main St, Apt 226
Brawley, CA 92227

Bret tried to sue the gov't and got stomped on like an insect. Ever
since that crushing humiliation he has hated himself, everybody else,
and America.

BRET E. CAHILL, PETITIONER
v.
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, ET AL....
CONCLUSION
The petition for a writ of certiorari should be denied.
http://www.justice.gov/osg/briefs/1995/w9...

Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to
continue lying.

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 22:40:45 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill
<BretCahill@peoplepc.com> wrote:
>Libertarian Brazil has no building codes

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Brazilian Building Code (Código de Obras e Edificações)
distinguishes the type of construction and therefore the building
permit that will be required according to a number of factors...
http://paraibaparadise.com/index.php/come-to-joao-pessoa/living-in-joao-pessoa/building-in-brazil/brazilian-buil...

> -- much like Florida City before Hurricane Andrew.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florida City is primarily a Miami suburb and a major agricultural
area.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Cit...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

Harold Burton

In article
<b17d8dd6-0b75-49e4-a423-2dcc0f7a18e4@k14g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
Bret Cahill <BretCahill@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> > >http://www.desmogblog.com/2013/02/11/study-confirms-tea-par......
> > > tobacco-and-billionaires
>
> > If you say so.
>
> This is who said so:

incoherently.

> "Published in the peer-reviewed academic journal, Tobacco Control, the
> study titled, 'To quarterback behind the scenes, third party efforts':
> the tobacco industry and the Tea Party, is not just an historical
> account of activities in a bygone era. As senior author, Stanton
> Glantz, a University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) professor of
> medicine, writes:"

Laugh . . . laugh . . . laugh

Nickname unavailable

On Feb 11, 8:59 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In article
> <fb6aeaa0-3a68-474e-be0b-0758e5bdd...@n6g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
>  Bret Cahill <BretCah...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.desmogblog.com/2013/02/11/study-confirms-tea-par......
> > tobacco-and-billionaires
>
> If you say so.
>
> laugh . . . laugh  . . . laugh
>
> Leftards, batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

when are you going to apologize for calling our WWII vets war
criminals.

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.economics/browse_thread/thread/8455997cbba5630d/e891055dbf97c108?hl=en&q=Harold+Burton++world+war+two&l...

Harold Burton
 More options May 19, 8:14 pm
In article
<90d4c035-5a00-4dc5-b0c5-3b981dc6d...@s9g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
 Bret Cahill <BretCah...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

Well doh.  Democrat FDR proved that in the 40s when he firebombed
thousands of innocent women and children in Dresden, Tokyo and
numerous
other cities.
snicker

you were responded to promptly by a patriot.
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.economics/browse_thread/thread/8455997cbba5630d/b08042a9da25f19f?hl=en&q=Harold+Burton++world+war+two&l...
While It's ALWAYS DISconcerting To Encounter a HOPELESS IGNORAMUS,
it is Conversely, a GREAT PLEASURE To Illustrate - And Hopefully
DISSIPATE - The HARM  of The DEPENDABLY, Self-Serving, Fact-
INTOLERANT, Delusional And INTRACTABLE IGNORANCE of such Notable
RighTARDS as "Harold Burton"...
   THUS: The Rationale For AND Decision To Bomb [FIRST With High-
Explosives, THEN With Incendiaries] Dresden [Among OTHER High-Value
Targets] Was a - Waaaaait Forrr Iiiiiit - *British* Undertaking...
FDR's Involvement being Limited To his Administration's LONG-Standing
Acquiescence To Placing [American] Eighth Air Force assets At The
Disposal Of British Air Marshalls... As  Would Be Expected Of a GOOD
War-Time Ally...
   ERGO: *The British* Bombed Dresden [Among OTHER High-Value
Targets] ?employing Combined Military Assets of British and American
Forces... ?The *British* FIRST Low-Level Attacking at *Night*, Per
British ?Strategy; American Forces [Under *British* Command] High-
Level ?Attacking by Next Daylight...
   ERGO - The Sequel: CONTRARY To Harold The RighTARD's HOPELESSLY
IGNORANT And Self-Serving, Ignoramus-Speak Blather, FDR had LITTLE OR
NOTHING To Do With The Bombing Of Dresden and Most Likely, Wasn't
Even ?Aware that The British High Command had Determined To Bomb
Several ?East German Cities, In Aid Of The Burgeoning Russian
Advance...

even after knowing the slaughter of americans in the Philippines,
and all of the other atrocities commited by them, they would have to
be worn down, as they tried to do to us.
and here is your response, you defended the nazis, and now you defend
the imperialists japanese.

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.economics/browse_thread/thread/8455997cbba5630d/b08042a9da25f19f?hl=en&q=Harold+Burton++world+war+two&l...
The CiC takes ultimate responsibility for what our armed services do.
  ?The buck stopped at FDR's desk.

>  . . . .and Most Likely, Wasn't Even
> Aware that The British High Command had Determined To Bomb Several
> East German Cities, In Aid Of The Burgeoning Russian Advance...

Hahahahahahahahahaha.  Now THAT's even funnier.
I also notice you did your best to ignore the firebombing of
Tokyo . . .   ?and Osaka . . . and Kobe  . . .  and Fukuoka . . . and,
oh hell just ?check out http://www.ditext.com/japan/n....  How
are you going to ?blame that on the Brits?
then i demanded a apology,
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.economics/browse_thread/thread/8455997cbba5630d/b08042a9da25f19f?hl=en&q=Harold+Burton++world+war+two&l...
and he owes WWII vets a apology.

you said,

Just as you owe sentient beings an apology
Hahahahahahahahahahah

you sir are not only a liar, but a unpatriotic one at that.

and you added this recently

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.economics/browse_thread/thread/3803f1d64d8e4b45/5d73a1560313be84?...

. . . and deliberately targeting and murdering civilians.
snicker

Desertphile

From: Desertphile <Desertphile@spammegmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,sci.physics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.philosophy
Subject: Re: Tea Party Astro Turfed By Big Tobacco & Koch Bros.
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:34:25 -0700

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:30:18 -0500, Harold Burton
<hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <b17d8dd6-0b75-49e4-a423-2dcc0f7a18e4@k14g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,

> > > If you say so.
> >
> > This is who said so:

> incoherently.

Eloqu3ently, actually.

> > "Published in the peer-reviewed academic journal, Tobacco Control, the
> > study titled, 'To quarterback behind the scenes, third party efforts':
> > the tobacco industry and the Tea Party, is not just an historical
> > account of activities in a bygone era. As senior author, Stanton
> > Glantz, a University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) professor of
> > medicine, writes:"

> Laugh . . . laugh . . . laugh

But you are angry on the inside. Your cult masters have deceived you
and that makes you upset, yes?

--
Nemo me impune lacessit.
"I am writing a love poem. What word rhymes with 'restraining order?'" -- Desertphile

Bret Cahill

> > > This is who said so:
> > incoherently.
>
> Eloqu3ently, actually.
>
> > > "Published in the peer-reviewed academic journal, Tobacco Control, the
> > > study titled, 'To quarterback behind the scenes, third party efforts':
> > > the tobacco industry and the Tea Party, is not just an historical
> > > account of activities in a bygone era. As senior author, Stanton
> > > Glantz, a University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) professor of
> > > medicine, writes:"
> > Laugh . . . laugh . . . laugh
>
> But you are angry on the inside.

Nietzsche described the proto nazis as "good natured and vicious."

> Your cult masters have deceived you
> and that makes you upset, yes?

His "thinking" is this: If he doesn't get a biscuit for snapping at
tires, the only reason is he isn't snapping viciously enough.

Bret Cahill

Transition Zone

On Feb 11, 9:59 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In article
> <fb6aeaa0-3a68-474e-be0b-0758e5bdd...@n6g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
>  Bret Cahill <BretCah...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.desmogblog.com/2013/02/11/study-confirms-tea-par......
> > tobacco-and-billionaires
>
> If you say so.
>
> laugh . . . laugh  . . . laugh
>
> Leftards, batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one
of you.

Only if that's what it took to win.

;)

Alberta Whalen

[...]

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:09:46 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill
<Bret_E_Cahill@yahoo.com> wrote:
>GOP tax cuts on the rich caused the '08 meltdown recession

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research (the
official arbiter of U.S. recessions) the recession began in December
2007. The financial crisis is linked to reckless lending practices by
financial institutions and the growing trend of securitization of real
estate mortgages in the United States. The US mortgage-backed
securities, which had risks that were hard to assess, were marketed
around the world. A more broad based credit boom fed a global
speculative bubble in real estate and equities, which served to
reinforce the risky lending practices. The precarious financial
situation was made more difficult by a sharp increase in oil and food
prices.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late-2000s...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

Harold Burton

In article <nbssh892j8h90nvk3p2p85umi8etm7rsak@4ax.com>,
Desertphile <Desertphile@spammegmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:30:18 -0500, Harold Burton
> <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <b17d8dd6-0b75-49e4-a423-2dcc0f7a18e4@k14g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,

> > > This is who said so: