comp.programming

Here is my thoughts on mathematical queuing theory...

Ramine

3/3/2016 12:34:00 AM

Hello....

Here is my thoughts on mathematical queuing theory...

I have read some books that explain mathematical queuing theory,
but i was not satisfied, because i was interesting in how to model
an Ecommerce website, but mathematical queuing theory on those
books have answered the question on how to fix the arrival rate
that is markovien, that means the inter-arrival are distributed in
an exponential manner, and i have read more books that talked about the
case when the database server have an hyper-exponential distribution
and i have understood how to model it mathematically when
the Ecommerce have a read-mostly workload with writer transactions
that are less or equal to 30% of the total transactions, but
queuing theory didn't answer all my questions, because mathematical
queuing theory does answer the question of what is the waiting time
of the internet user of the website when the waiting time is dependant
on the arrival rate that must not go beyond the Kned of the queues, but
this is not a sufficient condition to model the Ecommerce website,
because how can you fix efficiently the number of internet connections
on the webserver and how to have a control on the waiting time
efficiently in a dependant manner on the number of connections, the
mathematical queuing theory books that i have read have not answered
those questions, so i have come with a new algorithm that permit to have
an efficient control on the waiting time of the internet users of the
Ecommerce website, and that permit to fix efficiently the number of
internet connections on the webserver to have more control
on the waiting time for a better QOS, and for this i have come with a
new windows synchronization semaphore that is FIFO fair
and that optimize more the waiting time for a better QOS.

This was my second project.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

On 3/2/2016 4:33 PM, Ramine wrote:
> Hello....
>

> Here is my thoughts on mathematical queuing theory...
>
> I have read some books that explain mathematical queuing theory,
> but i was not satisfied, because i was interesting in how to model
> an Ecommerce website, but mathematical queuing theory on those
> books have answered the question on how to fix the arrival rate
> that is markovien, that means the inter-arrival are distributed in
> an exponential manner, and i have read more books that talked about the
> case when the database server have an hyper-exponential distribution
> and i have understood how to model it mathematically when
> the Ecommerce have a read-mostly workload with writer transactions
> that are less or equal to 30% of the total transactions, but
> queuing theory didn't answer all my questions, because mathematical
> queuing theory does answer the question of what is the waiting time
> of the internet user of the website when the waiting time is dependant
> on the arrival rate that must not go beyond the Kned of the queues, but

I correct: Beyond the Knees of the queues.