comp.programming

Read again....

Ramine

3/2/2016 11:48:00 PM

Hello,

I was working all those previous days on my new projects,
i have worked on two projects, my first project cons=ist of
an optimal implementation that uses Dijkstra's algorithm with
a binary heap that takes a time complexity of E*log(V), V is
the number of vertices and E is the number of edges. This library can be
used in parallel clusters manner by dividing your graph in many parts to
speed much your parallel algorithm, also i have added an option that
permit you to pass the edges of the graph that you can substract from
your graph to be able to give you algorithm more control if you want for
example to ignore congestions in some roads...

This was my first project that i am finishing.

My second project is about capacity planning , i have come
with an algorithm that permit you to fix the number of internet
connections easily and have control on the waiting time
of the internet users that are using for example your Ecommerce
website, my new algorithm uses a new semaphore that is
FIFO fair because it must be FIFO fair to be be more optimal,
and i will also show you how to model an Ecommerce with queuing
theory that contain a queue with an hyperexponential service that
can be approximated with an M/M/1 queue when the writer transactions are
less or equal to 30% of the total transactions and the Ecommerce have a
read-mostly workload.

I am right now finishing my second project.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.