comp.programming

How the brain can handle so much data

Ramine

1/7/2016 8:18:00 PM

Hello,

"We hypothesized that random projection could be one way humans learn,"
Arriaga, a senior research scientist and developmental psychologist,
explains. "The short story is, the prediction was right. Just 0.15
percent of the total data is enough for humans."

"Next, researchers tested a computational algorithm to allow machines
(very simple neural networks) to complete the same tests. Machines
performed as well as humans, which provides a new understanding of how
humans learn. "We found evidence that, in fact, the human and the neural
network behave very similarly," Arriaga said.

Read all here:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151215...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

Sorry, i have posted this on the wrong forum.