comp.programming

My wisdom about Free Software Fondation

Ramine

1/3/2016 11:58:00 PM

Hello..........

I have come to very important subject...

And rationality and logic have to dictate to me
my way of thinking and answering this important question
about Free Software Fondation, this is my wisdom and
this is wisdom, so what is the very important principal
of Free Software Fondation, it's that it is a social act
that has as a principal objective to reduce social darwinism,
and as i said this is a honnorable principal and act of
Free Software Fondation, but this honnorable principal and act
must be constrained to not be transformed in an act of social darwinism,
because how can we make a living easily if it's Free
like in Free Sofware Fondation, so we have to build with wisdom
and be careful to not constain with this act of Free Sofware Fondation
to avoid the disavantages that we can get from it, and
those disavantages are to be able to balance between Free
and not Free to make it more easy for devellopers of Freewares
and Free Softwares to survive easily... this is a principal
fondation of wisdom that is in accordance with rationality and
logic, because this is an act of beauty that higher the chance
of surviving and higher the chance of success, this beauty is
also the base fondation for the principal of Liberalism that
allow us to penetrate the economic markets of others so that to
become more rich, so that to become more capable, and as i said
that wisdom dictate that we have to allow the rich to be rich
because when you are more rich you are more capable
and this is good for science and technology and this
is a light for humanity, but we have to constrain
the rich by impose it and taxing it with a certain
percentage to redistribute more this wealth as
social acts so that to make the life more beautiful because
this is a requirement to make the economic system more optimal,
because when the life is more beautiful that means that
the people are more confident and happy so they will consume
and buy more goods...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

.
1 Answer

Richard Heathfield

On 03/01/16 23:58, Ramine wrote:

> I have come to very important subject...
>
> And rationality and logic have to dictate to me
> my way of thinking and answering this important question
> about Free Software Fondation, this is my wisdom and
> this is wisdom,

Your wisdom it may be, but wisdom it almost certainly isn't.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk