comp.programming

You are not logically sound

Ramine

1/2/2016 11:30:00 PM

Hello,

Richard Heathfield of comp.programming forum is not
logically sound, because he has made a logical affirmation
taking into consideration that the definition of Java is
only what permit Oracle/Sun Java. And that's logically a
weak argument.

But me, i have taking into consideration all the mathematical logical
views, here are they:

1- If we take the definition of Java as a definition
that includes the tools of Java as Jamaica VM , that
means that Java permit realtime safety critical system
programming.

2- If we take the definition of Java as only Sun/Oracle Java
that means that Java doesn't permit realtime safety critical
system programming

3- If we mathematicaly say that the definition must be that
the whole part of Java including the tools of Java must
permit realtime Safety critical system programming to say
that Java permit realtime safety system programming , so
since Sun/Java doesn't permit realtime safety critical
system programming , so even if the Java part of the whole
part of Java that we call JamaicaVM that permit realtime
safety critical system programming, so we can affirm
mathematically that Java as whole doesn't permit realtime
safety system programming.

4- Or by definition that the Java part of the whole part
that we call JamaicaVM that permit realtime safety critical
system programming, so we can logically say the since the
JamaicaVM java tool part of the whole part of Java makes
the whole part of Java suitable for realtime safety critical
system programming, so Java as a whole is suitable for realtime
safety critical systems.

So my argument are logically sound , and Richard Heathfield is not.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.