comp.programming

You have not understood my points...

Ramine

12/31/2015 11:10:00 PM

Richard Heathfield:

>I realise that.

>Ramine, are you aware that you are gaining a reputation for being
>unteachable, illogical, and anti-social? And do you feel about that?

You have not understood my points Richards Heathfield and others...

What i am trying to do is to spot the right programming language that
is suitable for many programming categories: such us the web,
the GUI , and concurrent programming, and database programming, and Hard
realtime systems etc.

Now in doing so i have realized that C and C++ make the programming
life more difficult, because it's difficult to do some categories
of programming with it, so i have researched the web and i have
also thought more, and i have discovered that Java is
the best tool that simplify those requirements, you can do
with it such us web programming, and GUI programming, and concurrent
programming, and database programming, and Hard realtime software
systems programming etc. with easy, and Java is really suitable for
relatime safety critical systems...

I have searched the webm and here is the tools that you have to choose
for Java:

Use this Java VM for hard realtime:

https://www.aicas.com/cms/en...

Use this Java tool for concurrent programming

http://www.contemplateltd.com/threadsa...

And use this Java tool for formal proving of Java code:

http://www.eschertech.com/products/perfect_dev...

So you have to understand me Sir and Madam that Java with those
tools above makes your chance of surviving higher, and this is
what's really important in my and our life.. so i have finally choosen
Java and FreePascal and Delphi for programming and i have abondonned
C and C++ and Ada.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

3 Answers

Ramine

Hello,

Java have also given almost the same performance as C and C++
in the scimark benchmark, so it is really suitable for math
programming also...

So Java is the best !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

On 12/31/2015 3:10 PM, Ramine wrote:

> Richard Heathfield:
>
> >I realise that.
>
> >Ramine, are you aware that you are gaining a reputation for being
> >unteachable, illogical, and anti-social? And do you feel about that?
>

> You have not understood my points Richards Heathfield and others...
>

> What i am trying to do is to spot the right programming language that
> is suitable for many programming categories: such us the web,
> the GUI , and concurrent programming, and database programming, and Hard
> realtime systems etc.
>
> Now in doing so i have realized that C and C++ make the programming
> life more difficult, because it's difficult to do some categories
> of programming with it, so i have researched the web and i have
> also thought more, and i have discovered that Java is
> the best tool that simplify those requirements, you can do
> with it such us web programming, and GUI programming, and concurrent
> programming, and database programming, and Hard realtime software
> systems programming etc. with easy, and Java is really suitable for
> relatime safety critical systems...
>

> I have searched the webm and here is the tools that you have to choose
> for Java:
>
> Use this Java VM for hard realtime:
>
> https://www.aicas.com/cms/en...
>

> Use this Java tool for concurrent programming
>
> http://www.contemplateltd.com/threadsa...
>

> And use this Java tool for formal proving of Java code:
>
> http://www.eschertech.com/products/perfect_dev...
>

> So you have to understand me Sir and Madam that Java with those
> tools above makes your chance of surviving higher, and this is
> what's really important in my and our life.. so i have finally choosen
> Java and FreePascal and Delphi for programming and i have abondonned
> C and C++ and Ada.
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Richard Heathfield

On 31/12/15 23:10, Ramine wrote:

> Richard Heathfield:
>
> >I realise that.
>
> >Ramine, are you aware that you are gaining a reputation for being
> >unteachable, illogical, and anti-social? And do you feel about that?
>

> You have not understood my points Richards Heathfield and others...

You still cannot spell my name correctly. Clearly you have no business
doing any job that requires attention to detail.

> What i am trying to do is to spot the right programming language that
> is suitable for many programming categories:

That's the wrong question, and a meaningless question at that. If you
ask it, you will find a hundred answers, all wrong.

> Now in doing so i have realized that C and C++ make the programming
> life more difficult, because it's difficult to do some categories
> of programming with it, so i have researched the web and i have
> also thought more, and i have discovered that Java is
> the best tool that simplify those requirements, you can do
> with it such us web programming, and GUI programming, and concurrent
> programming, and database programming, and Hard realtime software
> systems programming etc. with easy, and Java is really suitable for
> relatime safety critical systems...

Sun doesn't agree with you. Here, for example, is an extract from their
licence agreement for Java: "Licensee acknowledges that Software is not
designed or intended for use in the design, construction, operation or
maintenance of any nuclear facility. Sun Microsystems, Inc. disclaims
any express or implied warranty of fitness for such uses."

> I have searched the webm and here is the tools that you have to choose
> for Java:

"Have to"? Nonsense.

> So you have to understand me Sir and Madam

I don't have to understand you at all. I've /tried/ to understand you,
but your arguments are so full of holes that it's hard to tell whether
you're an idiot, a troll, or an idiot. Or, possibly, a troll. Or an
idiot, of course.

If you don't agree that you're an idiot, prove it by making sense
occasionally.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk