microsoft.public.inetserver.iis

Good followup Technologies for a .Net Professioanl

MrPnvrkprasad

I am Prasad PNVRK.
I think the below technologies are good for .Net professionals as they are from the same Microsoft corporation and all of them are related to .Net.

SharePoint Server: Helps in rapid business applications development
Dynamics CRM: Same as SharePoint with builtin features for Customer Relationship Management.
BizTalk Server: Microsoft's BPM product for the rapid development of integration and Business Process Management.

If you are planning to learn any one of the above technologies, I can help you by providing good quality training.
I do have total IT experience of 19 years.
I do give corporate and online classes.
Basically I am a Solution Architect and I can give the Architecture, design patterns, UML kind of trainings as well.

My contact details are:
91-9866495966
prasad_pnvrk1@yahoo.com
prasadpnvrk@gmail.com