microsoft.public.inetserver.iis

Re: IIS performance tuning (ProcessorThreadMax

gregkjono

11/2/2013 3:06:00 PM

On Monday, August 10, 1998 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Craig Whitehead wrote:
> I retreived a paper from the Microsoft Site on IIS performance tuning. One
> of the suggested actions was "Set the ASPSriptEngineCacheMax property to
> ProccessorThreadMax, multiplied by the number of processors in the system.
>
> I do not know what ProcessorThreadMax is and where to find it. Does anyone
> know anything about this paramter. Thanks for your help.
>
> Craig Whitehead

It's in the ASP limits in IIS. Open IIS manager, click on your server, double-click ASP, expand limits, and it's the one called "Threads per Processor Limit" in there. If you use powershell, or edit the host config file it's called ProcessorThreadMax.