comp.programming

Read this also about C++

Ramine

12/31/2015 8:48:00 PM

Hello,

Read this about C++ and C:

Dynamic Memory Allocation in Critical Embedded Systems

http://critical.eschertech.com/2010/07/30/dynamic-memory-allocation-in-critical-embedde...

It`s why i think that C and C++ are not acceptable for realtime safety
critical systems.

Please use Java instead with this hard realtime Java VM:

https://www.aicas.com/cms/en...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

6 Answers

Stevie

astron...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Stevie Nichts wrote:
> > Poor Lil Johnny wrote:
> > > BREAKING: Palin threatens to declare war on Russia
> > >
> > > Sarah Palin today threatened to declare war on Russia if they invade
> > > Georgia
> >
> > Who fed you that lie - TPM or HuffPo? (My, that's tasty
> > bait there; go on, go on.)
>
> Pay attention you worthless political fucks

Bzzzt. Sorry, you're a loser.

Palin's A Liar

"Stevie Nichts" <nix2nichts@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> astron...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Stevie Nichts wrote:

>> > Who fed you that lie - TPM or HuffPo? (My, that's tasty
>> > bait there; go on, go on.)
>>
>> Pay attention you worthless political fucks
>
> Bzzzt. Sorry, you're a loser.

You are a goddam coward who let's others die in YOUR contrived wars and
cheerleads two more inept retards for high Gov't positions they are
incapable of sustaining past Bush's Doctrine.

Richard Heathfield

On 31/12/15 20:47, Ramine wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Read this about C++ and C:
>
> Dynamic Memory Allocation in Critical Embedded Systems
>
> http://[stuff]/

If you have something to say here, please say it *here*. Don't send us
all over the Web. And please *learn* how Usenet works. Thank you.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

Ian Collins

Richard Heathfield wrote:
> On 31/12/15 20:47, Ramine wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>> Read this about C++ and C:
>>
>> Dynamic Memory Allocation in Critical Embedded Systems
>>
>> http://[stuff]/
>
> If you have something to say here, please say it *here*. Don't send us
> all over the Web. And please *learn* how Usenet works. Thank you.

Flogging dead horses seldom gets results.

--
Ian Collins

Richard Heathfield

On 31/12/15 21:09, Ian Collins wrote:
> Richard Heathfield wrote:
>> On 31/12/15 20:47, Ramine wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>

>>> Read this about C++ and C:
>>>
>>> Dynamic Memory Allocation in Critical Embedded Systems
>>>
>>> http://[stuff]/
>>
>> If you have something to say here, please say it *here*. Don't send us
>> all over the Web. And please *learn* how Usenet works. Thank you.
>
> Flogging dead horses seldom gets results.

I realise that.

Ramine, are you aware that you are gaining a reputation for being
unteachable, illogical, and anti-social? And do you feel about that?

--

Richard Heathfield wrote:
> On 31/12/15 21:09, Ian Collins wrote:
>> Richard Heathfield wrote:

>>> If you have something to say here, please say it *here*. Don't send us
>>> all over the Web. And please *learn* how Usenet works. Thank you.
>>
>> Flogging dead horses seldom gets results.
>
> I realise that.
>
> Ramine, are you aware that you are gaining a reputation for being
> unteachable, illogical, and anti-social? And do you feel about that?

That reputation goes back several years...

--
Ian Collins