comp.programming

About C++...

Ramine

12/31/2015 7:12:00 PM

Hello,

Sorry Richard Heathfiled of comp.programming,
i can not use C++ or C for realtime safety critical systems,
because C++ and C have to make it both ways , the way
of C++ and the way of Ada with its runtime checks.

Sorry Richard Heathfield, because of the lack of those
runtime checks of Ada, C++ and C have become dangerous
and not suitable for realtime safety critical systems.

My point is crystal clear.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Richard Heathfield

On 31/12/15 19:12, Ramine wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Sorry Richard Heathfiled of comp.programming,
> i can not use C++ or C for realtime safety critical systems,

If you can't even spell people's names correctly, you might want to
consider whether your attention to detail is sufficient for you to be
writing realtime safety-critical systems in /any/ language.

> because C++ and C have to make it both ways , the way
> of C++ and the way of Ada with its runtime checks.
>
> Sorry Richard Heathfield, because of the lack of those
> runtime checks of Ada, C++ and C have become dangerous
> and not suitable for realtime safety critical systems.

It doesn't follow. The C and C++ rules are clear and obvious, and all
you have to do is stick to them. I'm sure the same applies to Pascal and
Ada.

> My point is crystal clear.

Your point is without merit, and of no value that I can ascertain.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk