comp.programming

Here is my conclusion about C++

Ramine

12/30/2015 11:00:00 PM

Hello,

I think C++ is good for reatime safety critical systems, because:

1- You can enforce the strong typing of Ada by using
object oriented programming.

2- And you can avoid signed or unsigned int overflow and underflow by
using a secure library that uses operator overloading with
the right tests inside them that catch the signed or unsigned int
overflow and underflow.

So the case is claused ! so i am convinced now that C++ is good for
reatime safety critical systems.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
9 Answers

DG

FRANKIE LEE <leeahkwee@yahoo.com> wrote:

>***The smears begun by suggesting that the down syndrome child of
>Palin may not be hers,but could be her daughter,Bristol,even with
>Youtube pictures showing her abdomen budging.It was this slander which
>led to Palin clarifying that now her daughter was pregnant.

Yet, Palin will not even provide a birth certificate to prove the
retard came out of her snatch.

Imagine that, she used the retard as a prop and now doesn't want to
discuss it.

-= http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros... =-

Eddie Haskell

<tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!> wrote in message news:25g0ik.pg1.17.4@news.alt.net...

> "FRANKIE LEE" <leeahkwee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> ***The smears begun by suggesting that the down syndrome child of
> Palin may not be hers,but could be her daughter,Bristol,even with
> Youtube pictures showing her abdomen budging.It was this slander which
> led to Palin clarifying that now her daughter was pregnant.
>
> ========
>

> Got to love it how you hypocrites cry foul and whine about "smears" and
> "slander" when it's stock in trade for your party machine.
>
> I guess it's ok for you guys to do it, but it's not so pleasant when the
> shoe is on the other foot. eh?
>
> LOL!

Claiming that criticizing what Michelle says on the campaign trail is a
smear is yet another left-wing smear.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

"bushlyed" <bushlyed@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 2, 8:18 am, <tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!> wrote:
>> "FRANKIE LEE" <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> ***The smears begun by suggesting that the down syndrome child of
>> Palin may not be hers,but could be her daughter,Bristol,even with
>> Youtube pictures showing her abdomen budging.It was this slander which
>> led to Palin clarifying that now her daughter was pregnant.
>>
>> ========
>>
>> Got to love it how you hypocrites cry foul and whine about "smears" and
>> "slander" when it's stock in trade for your party machine.
>>
>> I guess it's ok for you guys to do it, but it's not so pleasant when the
>> shoe is on the other foot. eh?
>>
>> LOL!
>

> Thanks.
>
> Bill Clinton's blow-job is fodder for them to this day, 10 years after
> it happened
>
> John Edward's affair. Yeah, should be public record (I agree it was
> unethical for him to carry on an affair when he had a cancer-striken
> wife but to drag it through the mud)
>
> John McCain's affair and cheating and finally dumping a helpless,
> crippled wife - off limits
>
> Sheer hyporcisy

Claiming that criticizing what Michelle says on the campaign trail is
off-limits and then attacking Palin's 17 year old kid is flagrant hypocrisy
at it's finest.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

On Sep 2, 8:47 pm, bushlyed <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 2, 8:18 am, <tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!> wrote:
>

> > "FRANKIE LEE" <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > ***The smears begun by suggesting that the down syndrome child of
> > Palin may not be hers,but could be her daughter,Bristol,even with
> > Youtube pictures showing her abdomen budging.It was this slander which
> > led to Palin clarifying that now her daughter was pregnant.
>
> > ========
>
> > Got to love it how you hypocrites cry foul and whine about "smears" and
> > "slander" when it's stock in trade for your party machine.
>
> > I guess it's ok for you guys to do it, but it's not so pleasant when the
> > shoe is on the other foot. eh?
>
> > LOL!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bill Clinton's blow-job is fodder for them to this day, 10 years after
> it happened
>
> John Edward's affair. Yeah, should be public record (I agree it was
> unethical for him to carry on an affair when he had a cancer-striken
> wife but to drag it through the mud)
>
> John McCain's affair and cheating and finally dumping a helpless,
> crippled wife - off limits
>
> Sheer hyporcisy

> ***Obama said it should be off limits.Great.Thanks for rebutting
> Obama.

> Perhaps you are ignorant again?

He equated it with criticizing what his wife says while out campaigning for
him. That's because he knows that what she said about being proud of America
is damning and is now lying for cover.

> On Sep 2, 7:56 am, FRANKIE LEE <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 2, 7:37 pm, bushlyed <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > The John McCain spin machine people are blaming this whole thing on
>> > liberal bloggers.
>>
>> > Please tell me which liberal blogger got Bristol Palin pregnant.
>>
>> > This all doesn't sound like a political campaign; it sounds more like
>> > Monte Python's Flying Circus starring John (I dumped my crippled first
>> > wife) Sleeze and Sarah (MIchael) Palin
>>
>> ***The smears begun by suggesting that the down syndrome child of
>> Palin may not be hers,but could be her daughter,Bristol,even with
>> Youtube pictures showing her abdomen budging.It was this slander which
>> led to Palin clarifying that now her daughter was pregnant.
>

> What does one have to do with the other
>
> And what smear? By whom?

The ole democrat pretense of stupidity lie..

Or are you really that stupid?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

"DG" <xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxxxxx> wrote in message
> FRANKIE LEE <leeahkwee@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>***The smears begun by suggesting that the down syndrome child of
>>Palin may not be hers,but could be her daughter,Bristol,even with
>>Youtube pictures showing her abdomen budging.It was this slander which
>>led to Palin clarifying that now her daughter was pregnant.
>

> Yet, Palin will not even provide a birth certificate to prove the
> retard came out of her snatch.

Thanks for the immoral democrat demonstration. Every once in a while one of
you fuck-up and let it out of the bag what you disgusting cocksuckers are
all about..

-Eddie Haskell

DG

"Eddie Haskell" <hheh@rrat.com> wrote:

>"DG" <xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxxxxx> wrote in message
>> FRANKIE LEE <leeahkwee@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>***The smears begun by suggesting that the down syndrome child of
>>>Palin may not be hers,but could be her daughter,Bristol,even with
>>>Youtube pictures showing her abdomen budging.It was this slander which
>>>led to Palin clarifying that now her daughter was pregnant.
>>

>> Yet, Palin will not even provide a birth certificate to prove the
>> retard came out of her snatch.
>
>Thanks for the immoral democrat demonstration. Every once in a while one of
>you fuck-up and let it out of the bag what you disgusting cocksuckers are
>all about..
>
>-Eddie Haskell

Asking in a nice manner doesn't work. Using simple language might get
through to the bimbo.

Here is a senior McCain advisor explaining her qualifications:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U...

-= http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros... =-

John Doe

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 07:31:29 -0600, DG <xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxxxxx>
wrote:

>FRANKIE LEE <leeahkwee@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>***The smears begun by suggesting that the down syndrome child of
>>Palin may not be hers,but could be her daughter,Bristol,even with
>>Youtube pictures showing her abdomen budging.It was this slander which
>>led to Palin clarifying that now her daughter was pregnant.
>

>Yet, Palin will not even provide a birth certificate to prove the
>retard came out of her snatch.

Another liberal scum bag speaks...

Richard Heathfield

On 30/12/15 23:00, Ramine wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I think C++ is good for reatime safety critical systems, because:

The choice of language is far less important than the choice of
programmer. I would choose a programmer who is capable of rational
thought and who is able to construct a sound technical argument. I would
not choose one who posts the same correction to a Usenet newsgroup four
times in three minutes. Nor would I choose a programmer who thinks that
'using namespace std;' is good C++. Nor would I choose a programmer who
is unable to interact properly with other technical people, or a
programmer who thinks it's good practice to place the response to an
article /above/ the article to which it is replying.

I'm fussy like that.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk