comp.programming

You have to understand me Sir and Madam

Ramine

12/28/2015 5:05:00 AM

Hello,

You have to understand me Sir and Madam, if you look
at my previous proof, you will say that you can
rely on the good enginneers to avoid the problems
of C++ and C, but in realtime safe critical systems that`s
not the way it is, you have to have a programming language that
scales for safety ! so when you saw me giving you an example
in FreePascal and Delphi this example do scale for this kind
of safety for more complex softwares for realtime safety critical
systems, so you can not just rely on good engineers to
not make mistakes or to not test for the range of some variables,
so you have to have a kind of technic that scales easily
and that avoid a catastrophe to the realtime safety critical
systems, and you have seen me giving you a technic in FreePascal
and Delphi that scales for a kind of safety and that you can not do in
C++ or C, that`s the spirit of the Ada language also, Ada has all kinds
of ways and technics that scale very well for safety for realtime safety
critical systems, so hope you have understood the spirit of Ada and the
Spirit of FreePascal and Delphi.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.