comp.programming

About my projects...

Ramine

12/26/2015 2:06:00 AM

Hello,

As you have seen me talking before in my previous posts,
i have said that C++ and C are bad, and i have explained to
you why, but as you have seen me also, i have invented many
synchronization and parallel algorithms in FreePascal and Delphi,
here they are:

https://sites.google.com/site...

but i must be frank with you, i have tried to port some of
my projects that was wrote in Delphi and FreePascal to
C++ , i have actually ported my SemaMonitor synchonization
algorithm to C++ , and that was easy for me, but i have
encountered some problems inherent to C and C++ language
like the fact that for example implicit conversion from signed long type
to unsigned long type is authorized in C and C++ and that
make C and C++ bad languages as i have explained it to you,
also i have tried to port the scalable Hoard memory allocator and
the scalable Intel tbbmalloc memory allocator to GCC mingw, but
this was not possible because the source code didn't not
compile, but even if the dynamic libraries of those
scalable memory allocators are available, it was
too difficult to change the memory allocator of GCC mingw
for example to use the dynamic libraries, but in FreePascal
and Delphi that was easy because FreePascal and Delphi
was designed like that and permit easily to replace
the memory allocator with those dynamic libraries,
so since i have encountered those problems in C and C++,
that have made me to abondon C and C++ in favor of Delphi and
FreePascal and ADA and Java.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

22 Answers

Stevie

4734 Dead wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:47:53 -0700, "Poor Lil Johnny" <tits@alas.net>
> wrote:
>
> >BREAKING: Palin threatens to declare war on Russia
>
> OK. Time to quit fucking around. This woman is certifiable. She
> must not be allowed anywhere near the White House.
>
> Everyone, badger the hell out of the media to give this a lot of play.
> If this isn't the lead story in the papers tomorrow, unless NYC got
> nuked or something, call them up and ask them why the hell it wasn't.

Because, with certain exceptions *cough*Olbermann*cough*,
the media are not as batsh*t insane as you lot. But by all
means, each and every one of you "badger the hell out of the
media" by quoting this paragon of far-left intellect:

> >Sarah Palin is a DUMB SLUT (just like her daughter) and just like McCain--a
> >consummate WHOREBAG for George W. Bush and BIG OIL.

DG

4734 Dead <zeppp@finestplanet.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:47:53 -0700, "Poor Lil Johnny" <tits@alas.net>
>wrote:
>
>>BREAKING: Palin threatens to declare war on Russia
>
>OK. Time to quit fucking around. This woman is certifiable. She
>must not be allowed anywhere near the White House.
>
>Everyone, badger the hell out of the media to give this a lot of play.
>If this isn't the lead story in the papers tomorrow, unless NYC got
>nuked or something, call them up and ask them why the hell it wasn't.

Absolutely. She is a moron. She has no grasp of the "bush doctrine".

She doesn't understand diplomacy. There is not a chance that the
Russians are going to negotiate with this bimbo. I don't blame them.
She is so naive that they could just let the USA implode.

-= http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros... =-

bvallely

.
> Everyone, badger the hell out of the media to give this a lot of play.
> If this isn't the lead story in the papers tomorrow, unless NYC got
> nuked or something, call them up and ask them why the hell it wasn't.
.
The reason that it won't get a lot of play is because what she said is
reasonable to adults.

Palin's A Liar

"Stevie Nichts" <nix2nichts@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> 4734 Dead wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:47:53 -0700, "Poor Lil Johnny" <tits@alas.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >BREAKING: Palin threatens to declare war on Russia
>>
>> OK. Time to quit fucking around. This woman is certifiable. She
>> must not be allowed anywhere near the White House.
>>
>> Everyone, badger the hell out of the media to give this a lot of play.
>> If this isn't the lead story in the papers tomorrow, unless NYC got
>> nuked or something, call them up and ask them why the hell it wasn't.
>
> Because, with certain exceptions *cough*Olbermann*cough*,
> the media are not as batsh*t insane as you lot. But by all
> means, each and every one of you "badger the hell out of the
> media" by quoting this paragon of far-left intellect:

Short attention span, uh? No wonder you like these shallow neocons with
nothing.

Poor Lil Johnny wrote:
> "Stevie Nichts" <nix2nichts@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > 4734 Dead wrote:

> >> OK. Time to quit fucking around. This woman is certifiable. She
> >> must not be allowed anywhere near the White House.
> >>
> >> Everyone, badger the hell out of the media to give this a lot of play.
> >> If this isn't the lead story in the papers tomorrow, unless NYC got
> >> nuked or something, call them up and ask them why the hell it wasn't.
> >
> > Because, with certain exceptions *cough*Olbermann*cough*,
> > the media are not as batsh*t insane as you lot. But by all
> > means, each and every one of you "badger the hell out of the
> > media" by quoting this paragon of far-left intellect:
>
> Short attention span, uh? No wonder you like these shallow neocons with
> nothing.

Besides a clumsy attempt to change the subject, you
aren't making any sense. ...Which is the point, of course.
No, really, The One commands you: go forth and spread
the gospel of Palinsanity!

> Poor Lil Johnny wrote:
>> "Stevie Nichts" <nix2nichts@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > Because, with certain exceptions *cough*Olbermann*cough*,
>> > the media are not as batsh*t insane as you lot. But by all
>> > means, each and every one of you "badger the hell out of the
>> > media" by quoting this paragon of far-left intellect:
>>
>> Short attention span, uh? No wonder you like these shallow neocons with
>> nothing.
>
> Besides a clumsy attempt to change the subject, you
> aren't making any sense. ...Which is the point, of course.
> No, really, The One commands you: go forth and spread
> the gospel of Palinsanity!

Nothing makes sense to someone who lives in Fantasyland and constantly
churns up pathological lies, usually plagerized from rw websites.

Sid9

<bvallely@aol.com> wrote in message
> .
>> Everyone, badger the hell out of the media to give this a lot of play.
>> If this isn't the lead story in the papers tomorrow, unless NYC got
>> nuked or something, call them up and ask them why the hell it wasn't.
> .
> The reason that it won't get a lot of play is because what she said is
> reasonable to adults.

Yes...those who consider Armageddon desirable

Palin's A Liar

"DG" <xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxxxxx> wrote in message
> 4734 Dead <zeppp@finestplanet.com> wrote:
>>
>>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:47:53 -0700, "Poor Lil Johnny" <tits@alas.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>BREAKING: Palin threatens to declare war on Russia
>>
>>OK. Time to quit fucking around. This woman is certifiable. She
>>must not be allowed anywhere near the White House.
>>
>>Everyone, badger the hell out of the media to give this a lot of play.
>>If this isn't the lead story in the papers tomorrow, unless NYC got
>>nuked or something, call them up and ask them why the hell it wasn't.
>

> Absolutely. She is a moron. She has no grasp of the "bush doctrine".
>
> She doesn't understand diplomacy. There is not a chance that the
> Russians are going to negotiate with this bimbo. I don't blame them.
> She is so naive that they could just let the USA implode.
>

> -= http://www.flickr.com/photos/ros... =-

Her son is going to war because of the Bush Doctrine and she don't care.
She's a psycho. No way she's a christian.

Poetic Justice

Poor Lil Johnny wrote:
> "Stevie Nichts" <nix2nichts@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> 4734 Dead wrote:

>>> OK. Time to quit fucking around. This woman is certifiable. She
>>> must not be allowed anywhere near the White House.
>>>
>>> Everyone, badger the hell out of the media to give this a lot of play.
>>> If this isn't the lead story in the papers tomorrow, unless NYC got
>>> nuked or something, call them up and ask them why the hell it wasn't.
>> Because, with certain exceptions *cough*Olbermann*cough*,
>> the media are not as batsh*t insane as you lot. But by all
>> means, each and every one of you "badger the hell out of the
>> media" by quoting this paragon of far-left intellect:
>
> Short attention span, uh? No wonder you like these shallow neocons with
> nothing.

*MSNBC boots Keith Olbermann* , Chris Matthews from anchor desk

Monday, September 8, 2008

NEW YORK - MSNBC is replacing Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews as
co-anchors of political night coverage with David Gregory, and will use
two newsmen as commentators.

The change reflects tensions between the freewheeling, opinionated MSNBC
and the impartial newsgatherers at NBC News. Throughout the primaries
and summer, MSNBC argued that Olbermann and Matthews could serve as
dispassionate anchors on political news nights and that viewers would
accept them in that role, but things fell apart during the conventions.

Gregory, the veteran Washington hand, will anchor MSNBC?s coverage of
the presidential and vice presidential debates and election night,
network spokesman Jeremy Gaines said Sunday. The change was first
reported by The New York Times [NYT].

The tipping point appears to have come during the GOP convention when
Olbermann criticized MSNBC for showing a Sept. 11-themed video prepared
by the Republicans.

MSNBC executives, who had publicly defended their anchors? roles while
privately monitoring them throughout the political season, made the
change over the weekend after discussions with Olbermann. Despite the
controversy around him, Olbermann has been a hero with left-leaning
viewers and keyed MSNBC?s growth among coveted young viewers.

During her acceptance speech last week, Republican vice presidential
candidate Sarah Palin talked about the "Washington elite" not accepting
her qualifications for the job. Some delegates on the convention floor
began chanting, "N-B-C, N-B-C."

Olbermann began to have difficulty keeping his opinions in check, or
simply stopped trying.

He sarcastically dismissed GOP pundit Pat Buchanan on the air after
Buchanan said the Republicans had been enlivened by the entrance of a
conservative Republican.

"Those reading US Weekly with the picture of her and her youngest
daughter with the word ?scandal? written across it won?t be so happy,"
Olbermann said.

He expressed little sympathy at another point when GOP anger at rumors
over the Internet about Palin were being discussed.

"We?ll see if people feel sorry for unfounded rumors on the Internet,"
he said. "If that?s the case, Senator Obama?s probably standing up and
cheering and waiting for people to feel sorry for him."

Perhaps most embarrassing, Joe Scarborough was discussing positive
developments in John McCain?s campaign at one point when Olbermann was
heard on an offstage microphone saying: "Jesus, Joe, why don?t you get a
shovel?"

Scarborough, a former Republican congressman and host of MSNBC?s
"Morning Joe," got in another nasty on-air exchange with MSNBC reporter
David Shuster, and Matthews snapped at Olbermann on-air when it appeared
Olbermann was criticizing him for talking too much.

All the drama made MSNBC a punch line when top NBC anchor Brian Williams
appeared on Comedy Central?s "The Daily Show" last week. "Is there no
control?" Stewart asked him. Is it *Lord of the Flies*

A sheepish Williams said that every family has a dynamic of its own.

"But does MSNBC have to be the Lohans?" Stewart said.

Palin's A Liar

<bvallely@aol.com> wrote in message
> .
>> Everyone, badger the hell out of the media to give this a lot of play.
>> If this isn't the lead story in the papers tomorrow, unless NYC got
>> nuked or something, call them up and ask them why the hell it wasn't.
> .
> The reason that it won't get a lot of play is because what she said is
> reasonable to adults.

Reasonable to ones on drugs, in an asylum, eating bugs.