comp.programming

I have updated my new Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Linear Sparse System Solver library to version 1.3

Ramine

12/21/2015 11:34:00 PM

Hello,

I have updated my new Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient
Linear Sparse System Solver library to version 1.3, i have added the
support for the scalable distributed reader-writer mutex, and please
comment the MREW define's option and uncomment the DRWLOCK define's
option inside defines.inc or defines2.inc to use the scalable
distributed reader-writer mutex that scales better, and when you set it
to DRWLOCK , please set the number of rwlocks parameter of the
TSparseMatrix constructor to around 2000 for example, this will use less
memory and this will be scalable.

You can download my new Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient
Linear Sparse System Solver library version 1.3 from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-implementation-of-conjugate-gradient-sparse-linear-sys...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.