comp.programming

About C++ and other languages

Ramine

12/19/2015 2:09:00 AM

Hello.....

You have seen me inventing my parallel algorithms and synchronization
algorithms, you can find all my project here:

https://sites.google.com/site...

And what i have been doing today is that since i have wrote
my projects with Delphi and FreePascal, i have tried to port
them to C++, so first comes first, i have first enhanced a library
that was wrote in C++ and that permit to call a Dynamic library
under Linux, Mac OSX and Windows, this library that was wrote
in C++ was not working and i have enhanced it and corrected its
bugs so that it works with C++Builder and with GCC and with
Visual C++ on x86 architecture, and now it's working well,
so now with this C++ library i have started to port my projects
to C++, but when i was in the process of porting my projects i have
encountered some problems that are inherent to the C++ Compilers,
for example the GCC C++ compiler doesn't come with a scalable
memory manager such as the Intel TBB malloc, so i have
tried to compile the Intel tbbmalloc with GCC , but
because of some bugs it didn't compile with GCC, and the scalable
Hoard memory manager doesn't come with a makefile so that
it compiles with Mingw 32bit and 64 bit, other than that
the C++11 doesn't even come with a good Threadpool such
as the one i wrote in Delphi and FreePascal, so i have
realized then that C++ is not as good as it appear to
us, so i am disapointed with C++, and i am discovering
now that since i have knew more C++, that Delphi and FreePascal
are becoming more attractive than C++, because i have invented
many parallel algorithms and many sychchronization algorithms
for them and FreePascal does even come with a portable and
scalable memory manager such the tbbmalloc.

Thank you for your time.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.