comp.programming

About my Parallel Compression Library

Ramine

12/8/2015 8:39:00 PM

Hello,

As you have noticed my Parallel Gzip format is not compatible with Gzip
fomat , simply because my Parallel Gzip format has come with some
enhancements to the Gzip format such as: it supports both compression
and decompression rate indicator , and it can show the compression
ratio, also i have brook the compatibility with Gzip format because i
want to bring more enhancemends to the format, so this is why my
Parallel Gzip format has become incompatible with the Gzip format, so
hope you have understood this, this is the same for my other parallel
compression algorithms.

You can download my Parallel Compression Library version 3.4 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-compressi...
Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane,.
1 Answer

Ramine

On 12/8/2015 12:38 PM, Ramine wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As you have noticed my Parallel Gzip format is not compatible with Gzip
> fomat , simply because my Parallel Gzip format has come with some
> enhancements to the Gzip format such as: it supports both compression
> and decompression rate indicator , and it can show the compression
> ratio, also i have brook the compatibility with Gzip format because i

I mean: broke in english, not brook.