comp.programming

About my projects...

Ramine

12/5/2015 10:30:00 PM

Hello,

Also i think you can be confident with all my projects, because i have
thoroughly tested them during many years, and i think they are now
stable and fast.

You can download all my projects from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

Ramine

Hello,

But read the following:

Disclaimer:

My softwares are provided on an "as-is" basis, with no warranties,
express or implied. The entire risk and liability of using them is yours.
Any damages resulting from the use or misuse of my softwares will be
the responsibility of the user.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

kenobi

W dniu sobota, 5 grudnia 2015 20:29:16 UTC+1 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> Hello,
>

> Also i think you can be confident with all my projects, because i have
> thoroughly tested them during many years, and i think they are now
> stable and fast.
>
> You can download all my projects from:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

yet how many spam you created about that trash dork.......