comp.programming

My projects was ported to Mac OSX...

Ramine

12/5/2015 10:13:00 PM

Hello,

I have just today ported my projects to Mac OSX on x86 architecture...

Here are my projects that was ported to Mac OSX on x86 architecture:

1- Concurrent FIFO queue 1
2- Concurrent FIFO queue 2
3- Concurrent Skiplist
4- Concurrent Varfiler
5- Light Weight SemaCondvar & SemaMonitor
6- Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver
7- Parallel Sort library
8- Scalable AMLock
9- Scalable Distributed Reader-Writer Mutex
10- Scalable MLock
11- Scalable Parallel Varfiler
12- Scalable RWLock
13- Scalable SeqlockX
14- SemaCondvar & SemaMonitor
15- Threadpool engine
16- Threadpool engine with priorities

To compile for OSX under Delphi XE versions, you have to comment
the Windows32 and Windows64 define's options inside the defines.inc
file, and set the define option OSX for the Threadpool
engines.

Also my projects are working perfectly under Win32 and Win64.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine