comp.programming

My efficient Threadpool was updated to version 2.5

Ramine

12/2/2015 6:11:00 AM

Hello,

I have updated my Threadpool engine with priorities and my
Threadpool without priorities to version 2.5, in this new version
i have reduced the serial part of the Amdahl equation so that it scales
better, if you want to know aobut the change, i have changed the
Concurrent Queue and it has become more scalable..please look
at its source code inside the fifoqueue_mpmc.pas file inside the zip..

You can download my new Threadpool engine with priorities and without
priorities version 2.5 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/...-with-...

and from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/...