comp.programming

Scalable Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Linear System solver library version 1.2

Ramine

11/28/2015 5:42:00 PM

Hello,

I have updated my Scalable Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient
Linear System solver library that is NUMA-aware and cache-aware to
version 1.2, in the previous version, the FIFO queues
of the Threadpools that i was using was not Allocated in different NUMA
nodes, i have enhanced it and now each FIFO queue of a Threadpool is
allocated in different NUMA node, and the rest of my algorithm is
NUMA-aware and cache aware, so now all my algorithm has become fully
NUMA-aware and cache-aware, so it is now scalable on multicores and
on NUMA architectures of the x86 architecture.

You can download my new Scalable Parallel implementation of Conjugate
Gradient Linear System solver library version 1.2 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-parallel-implementation-of-conjugate-gradient-linear-system-solver-library-that-is-numa-aware-and-c...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.