comp.programming

I correct some typos, read again....

Ramine

10/29/2015 12:25:00 AM

Richard Heathfield have wrote about the constructor of my
scalable distributed reader-writer mutex this

>Okay, so if there isn't enough memory, either it throws an error, in
>which case the program aborts unexpectedly (I see no "catch" code
>here), or it scribbles all over memory it doesn't own.
>Neither option looks good from over here.

You have to know that to ensure a good level of security in QOS
you have to do a kind of capacity planning , since i am
using many threads, so you have to limit the memory consumption to a
certain good level of security , and you have to do it like by
calculating how much each thread does consume of memory and how much
your overall application does consume of memory, and like
in capacity planning you have to calculate that for all
your applications that are running on the server or computer
to ensure, like in realtime systems, a good level of security.
So as you have noticed this is the right way to do it.

Thank you for your time.

Amine Moulay Ramdane.
your application