comp.programming

About my Concurrent Skiplist...

Ramine

10/28/2015 10:47:00 PM

Hello,

As you have noticed i am using my scalable distributed reader-writer
mutex inside my concurrent SkipList to make it scalable on the reader
side, i have just benchmarked it and i have noticed that
my concurrent Skiplist can scale up to 150 millions of transactions per
a reponse time of 10 seconds on a NUMA architecture with 0.1% to 1% of
writes, that is acceptable for many applications , so
hope that you will be happy with my concurrent SkipList with its
beautiful and complete interface.

You can download my concurrent SkipList version 1.12 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/concurren...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.