comp.lang.c++

Re: RP Singh is the weaklink in the current ($10,000 BOUNTY ON BUSH and OBAMA

Husband of All FBI n NSA Agents

11/18/2008 12:24:00 AM

"Barclay De Tolly" <tp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> "Manoj Misra" <ManojMisra59@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> RP Singh is the weaklink in the current Indian ODI team
>>
>> He hasnt been in good for for a few months.
>>
>> India should consider replacing him with SreeSanth/Gony/others
>>
>> It also appears MS Dhoni is showing some North Indian regional bias
>> with his supporting Virat Kohli at the expense of a few experienced
>> players who already proved themselves in domestics.

> Why didnt he play the test series against Australia?
>
> --

Bestial Mother Fucking Barclay De TollyTURD,

Some one put a $10,000 BOUNTY on YOUR GOD George Bush. You fucks have no
guts to arrest him.

10K BOUNTY on George Bush, Barack Obama, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, FBI's
Robert Mueller, NSA Director Michael McConnell
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/71e42c11c4f8...

I wanna RAPE and MAIM whore daughters of FBI, NSA and NIS DIRECTORS
Mueller, Alexander and McConnell
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/86fd0f01624a9868?...

I wanna RAPE n MAIM barbara and Jenna bush, dubyas daughters
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/ef677b1ef32633b1?...

/

6 Answers

The Peeler

On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 22:06:49 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

>> > Seems! LOL
>>
>> You are DEFINITELY too retarded, The Rectum! <BG>
>
> Too anus! <GB>

Way too, retard! <BG>

>> > You, ARE innit anus! LOL
>>
>> You can bet on it, my slave! <BG>
>>
>> Your eternal master
>>
>> The Peeler
>
> LOL111

Right, in addition you are the biggest laughing stock around! LOL

--
bozo about "The Rectum":
"you poor pathetic crippled cocksucker, everyday you gotta to come to

The Peeler

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:03:38 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 22:06:49 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The

>>> I am DEFINITELY too retarded, The Rectum! <BG>
>>
>> Too anus! <GB>
>
>I'm way too, retarded! <BG>

WAY too anus! <GB>

>>> You can bet on it, I'm your slave! <BG>
>>>
>>> Your eternal anus
>>>
>>> The Foreskin Peeler
>>
>> LOL111
>
>Right, in addition I am biggest Grik laughing stock around! LOL

Right! In, addition anus! LOL

The Peeler

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:05:22 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

>> > Too anus! <GB>
>>
>> Way too, retard! <BG>
>
> WAY too anus! <GB>

You are definitely WAY too retarded, The Rectum! <BG>

>> > LOL111
>>
>> Right, in addition you are the biggest laughing stock around! LOL
>
> Right! In, addition anus! LOL

No doubt about it, you miserable psychotic laughing stock! LOL

--
The Rectum lamenting his fate:
"Your hands are no use to you without a dick"

The Peeler

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 20:14:14 +0200, The Peeler

>>> Right, in addition I am biggest Grik laughing stock around! LOL
>>
>> Right! In, addition anus! LOL
>
>No doubt about it, I'm miserable psychotic Grik laughing stock! LOL

NONE anus! LOL

The Peeler

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:03:11 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

>> > Right! In, addition anus! LOL
>>
>> No doubt about it, you miserable psychotic laughing stock! LOL
>
> NONE anus! LOL

None AT ALL, my bleeding punching bag! LOL

--
happy zombie addressing The Rectum:
"you are fluent in talking complete shite."

The Peeler

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:02:03 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

>> > NONE anus! LOL
>>
>> None AT ALL, my bleeding punching bag! LOL
>
> Innit anus! LOL

You can bet on it, my punching bag! LOL