pl.comp.programming

libusb-win32

identyfikator: 20040501

10/4/2007 1:57:00 PM

szukam wszelkich informacji i how-to dotycz?cych
libusb-win32...
oraz
jak dodaje sie bibliteki do projektu w borland c++ 5.5
compiler?
jak kompiluje sie do biblioteki?

4 Answers

identyfikator: 20040501

jeszcze jedno prote pytanie, libusb mo?na skompilowaa jako
driver... zak3adaj?c, ?e by mi sie to uda3o, jak odwo3ywaa
sie do urz?dzenia przez ten driver?

identyfikator: 20040501

przynajmniej nakierujcie mnie gdzie mam szukaa? w DDK s?
jakie? informacje o programowaniu USB?

Lukasz

identyfikator: 20040501 pisze:
> przynajmniej nakierujcie mnie gdzie mam szukaa? w DDK s? jakie?
> informacje o programowaniu USB?

Tak s? proponuje ?ci?gn?a DDK.
Pozdrawiam
?ukasz

PolishKnight

In article <6FNxo.1246$d67.691@newsfe16.iad>,
"Society" <Society@feminism.is.invalid> wrote:

> "Andrew Usher" <03391618@rambler.ru> wrote in message
> > Obama is a total pussy
>
> True. We adults knew that before he even got
> into the race for president.
>
> > - but I won't be surprised if he's re-elected
> > as the system won't give us any better choice.
>
> I don't know what this "system" you mentioned is
> but you _did_ have a "better choice" in 2002.

Even at the time of the election, it was agreed by most "adults" that
Obama won via a series of perfect storm events:

1) Liberals and RINOs voted for McCain in open primaries precisely as a
spoiler candidate. The RINOs who voted for him even went so far as to
arrogantly say: "you'll jump on board with us because otherwise you'll
get stuck with a wacko liberal". They've been pulling that ploy for
years like Lucy and football with the Bushes where conservatives showed
up for elections and wound up disappointed.

2) GW Bush was a hugely unpopular president for a variety of reasons for
winning a close election that the liberals then created a narrative that
it was "stolen" and couldn't back down. So they were always going to
hate him. Then GW tried to make peace with them and adopt a moderate
agenda. Liberals still classify him as a radical right wing extremist.
We know better.

3) Blacks turned out for Obama. Even moderates did for this one amazing
reason as it turns out (I talked to one such voter): End of white guilt.
This woman told me: "OK. We've given them the presidency. Now QUIT
WHINING!"

Reason number 3 perhaps explains Obama's plummeting poll numbers.
Millions of moderate Americans freed of White Guilt now are having a
field day with being able to criticize The One, er, President Obama. A
similar thing happened with Mayor David Dinkins of NYC. Which worries
me because the Republican mayors of NYC are fiscal conservatives/social
liberals. But NYC is a rather special place...

regards,
PolishKnight