pl.comp.programming

New forum nt. programowania gier: www.lifecode.fora.pl

Dante190884

10/1/2007 6:29:00 PM

Witam, przed wami link www.lifecode.fora.pl na nowe forum zwiazane
scisle z tematem programowania gier pod Windows (C/C++/C#, WINAPI,
directx, directx 3D, and more...).

Tego typów for jest wiele, a czym to sie rózni od reszty? Otóz tutaj
jesli jestes poczatkujacy nie musisz przejmowac sie, ze zadajac
"podstawowe pytania" zostaniesz wysmiany jako lamer (takie zachowanie
zabronione!).

Natomiast, jesli jestes zaawansowany, odwiedz forum i pomagaj! W
najgorszym razie zostaniesz HERO forum wywolujacym respect wsród
innych forumowiczów.

Powerby Admin, zaprasza Dante190884.

4 Answers

Dante190884

p.s. Dzialy to: programming c++, c#, winapi, directx, matematyka
algorytmowa, windows xp prof., xhtml i pokrewne.

pdemb

Dante190884@gmail.com writes:

> p.s. Dzia3y to: programming c++, c#, winapi, directx, matematyka
> algorytmowa, windows xp prof., xhtml i pokrewne.

A dzia3y 'pomys3y', 'metody modelowania', 'fizyka cia3a sta3ego',
'fizyka cieczy' i 'optyka'?

pdemb

pdemb@gazeta.pl (Piotr Dembinski) writes:

> Dante190884@gmail.com writes:
>
>> p.s. Dzia3y to: programming c++, c#, winapi, directx, matematyka
>> algorytmowa, windows xp prof., xhtml i pokrewne.
>
> A dzia3y 'pomys3y', 'metody modelowania', 'fizyka cia3a sta3ego',
> 'fizyka cieczy' i 'optyka'?

I jeszcze dzia3 'gry edukacyjne'. Mo?ecie nawi?zaa wspó3prace
z projektem 'Wolne Podreczniki'.

Dano

"Nickname unavailable" wrote in message

lets put this to rest once and for all. the democrats do not hate the
rich. conservatives love racists and fascists. its well documented,
and the real truth is coming out daily.

prominent republican conservative running against a democrat was
endorsed by nazi's:it seems that conservatives have much in common
with nazi's:conservatives helped hitler get into power and worked for
him:conservatives in america marched in the streets for nazis

I think it's pretty obvious that the "rich" are the ones who hate the rest
of us. They wall themselves up in gated communities...stay segregated from
the rest of society as much as possible. Who has the exclusive country
clubs and other "clubs" that you must attain great wealth...and even THEN
the "old money" folks often are unaccepting of those who join their ranks
late? And as a group (yes...there certainly ARE exceptions) they keep a
death grip on their wealth and try to limit "membership" in their group as
much as possible. It's about "winning".

I'm not saying that ALL rich folks are uncaring and unwilling to pay their
fair share and contribute fully to society in general. But far more than
they, as a group would like to admit.