Hitesh Patel

11/16/2008 10:31:00 PM

We have created users profile using group policy hence permission are
assigned as per best practice. There are more that 2000 users profile folder
on our server. Now, we need to add one group to have full permission to all
the user's profile. Inheritance permission are not enabled on the profile by
default. What is the best way to add new group to have full permission on all
the profile without affecting existing permission on each profile foder.
1 Answer

Patrice

Wrong group ? You may want to try a Windows admin group instead (this one is
for programming). AFAIK you have a command line tool (cacls if I remember)
that allows to apply changes to a whole hierarchy.

--
Patrice

"Hitesh Patel" <HiteshPatel@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le
message de groupe de discussion :