Mary-Ann

11/16/2008 1:02:00 PM

On closing IE I receive the following message - IEXPLORE.EXE - Application
Error The instruction at 0x42fb1fa0 referenced memory at 0x03b0800 could not
be read. Clicko ok to shut down.
I don't know if the two are related but all of a sudden I am having problems
with Flash player in that I can no longer view online catalogues in spite of
having downloaded the most recent player.
Any advice gratefully accepted.
Thak you
3 Answers

PvdG42

"Mary-Ann" <Mary-Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On closing IE I receive the following message - IEXPLORE.EXE - Application
> Error The instruction at 0x42fb1fa0 referenced memory at 0x03b0800 could
> not
> be read. Clicko ok to shut down.
> I don't know if the two are related but all of a sudden I am having
> problems
> with Flash player in that I can no longer view online catalogues in spite
> of
> having downloaded the most recent player.
> Any advice gratefully accepted.
> Thak you

Do a complete uninstall of Flash, reboot, then reinstall to see if the
helps.
If you need further assistance, post in s group for IE. Here's how to find
one.

As you appear to be using a web interface, start here:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/de...

In the tree on the left, first open the English category, then open Windows.
In Windows, find and open the Internet Explorer category and find a group
there
to post in.

Mary Ann

The reinstall has not worked but thank you for pointing me in the right
direction.

"PvdG42" wrote:

> "Mary-Ann" <Mary-Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > On closing IE I receive the following message - IEXPLORE.EXE - Application
> > Error The instruction at 0x42fb1fa0 referenced memory at 0x03b0800 could
> > not
> > be read. Clicko ok to shut down.
> > I don't know if the two are related but all of a sudden I am having
> > problems
> > with Flash player in that I can no longer view online catalogues in spite
> > of
> > having downloaded the most recent player.
> > Any advice gratefully accepted.
> > Thak you
>
> Do a complete uninstall of Flash, reboot, then reinstall to see if the
> helps.
> If you need further assistance, post in s group for IE. Here's how to find
> one.
>
> As you appear to be using a web interface, start here:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/de...
>
> In the tree on the left, first open the English category, then open Windows.
> In Windows, find and open the Internet Explorer category and find a group
> there
> to post in.

Lawrence T. Akutagawa

"Jerry Okamura" wrote in message news:TgUqr.1702$9Q6.661@newsfe18.iad...

"Alias" wrote in message news:4fa549f3$1@news.x-privat.org...

On 5/5/2012 5:21 PM, Werner wrote:
> People came here for an opportunity to improve their lives not demand
> benefits and privileges paid by others.

They still do. There's not much opportunity due to assholes like you
that look down on the poor and helpless and think the rich should get
richer and the poor, well, fuck them, they're parasites anyway.

Why are the poor, poor? Are the poor worse off, or better off, with a
chance to become richer? Are people more or less likely to improve their
lives, if they had no safety net to depend on?

*********
[That line of asterisks is for the benefit of "Earl Evleth" el al so
they are aware that what precedes those asterisks is the post I am
addressing and what comes after those asterisks is my response to that post
so those folks don't misquote me as they otherwise are apt to do...and have
in the past done]

[raising my hand] I know! I know! I'll answer the first of these Jerry
Okamura questions to give opportunity to others to address the rest of
Jerry's Jerry Okamura questions here.

<ahem>
The Jerry Okamura question that I will answer here is (quote):
"Why are the poor, poor"?

The poor, Jerry, are poor because they have no money. That is why they are
poor. If they had money, they would not be poor. Take the poor in Hawaii.
If the cities, the towns, the villages, the state, the corporations, the
partnerships, the entrepreneurs, every one who worked, the retired, and
especially the tourists gave, say, 25% of everything they have to the poor,
then the poor in Hawaii wouldn't be poor anymore, would they? So that,
Jerry, is the poor - especially the poor in Hawaii - are poor.

Now Jerry - are you AGAIN going to crawl under that rock of yours?