Mario

11/10/2008 8:00:00 PM

Hi all, my exell, in contrast with all the exell of my friends, recognise the
"." as 1000 separator instead of decimal separator. Furthermore it recognise
the "," as decimal separator. This reduce the compatibiity with a lot of
other programs. How can I change it?
thanks
Mario
1 Answer

Göran Andersson

Mario wrote:
> Hi all, my exell, in contrast with all the exell of my friends, recognise the
> "." as 1000 separator instead of decimal separator. Furthermore it recognise
> the "," as decimal separator. This reduce the compatibiity with a lot of
> other programs. How can I change it?
> thanks
> Mario

That seems to be a question that is better suited for an Excel related
newsgroup rather than a .NET programming newsgroup...

Have you checked your regional settings in the control panel?

--
Göran Andersson
_____