microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Put Column Heading on 2 lines in Access

Edna

10/27/2008 5:07:00 PM

In Excel you can put your text on 2 lines and save paper when you print. Does
anyone know if this can be done in Access 2007? Thanks.
1 Answer

OmegaSquared

Hello, Edna,

I'm afraid that I only have experience with an earlier version of Access,
but I think that you will need to use a report to do this.

You will probably find it quite easy to create a simple report from the
table in question using one of the available wizards. Then just strip away
any "extra stuff" that the wizard has added to the report for you, and change
the width and height of the corresponding column label on the report to suit
your needs.

Cheers,
Randy