microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Detecting ClickOnce installed applications

dave-havenridge

10/27/2008 5:03:00 PM

I would like my .net application to detect what ClickOnceinstalled
applications the current user has installed.

I have a set of applications that we have deployed to our users via
ClickOnce. I would like to build a dash board application that
detects what applications they have currently installed and offers
shortcuts to launch them.

I thought about writing my own registry entry and checking that, but
it seems like there should be a class that enumerates what has been
installed via ClickOnce and I just can't seem to find it!

Dave